Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your insecurities, and how are you dealing with it?
If you are seriously hung up about your voice, you should go to a professional voice teacher of classical singing and work for a while to establish your range and timbre. Even a very high tenor will not be mistaken for a feminine voice if managed well.
I bid NO Trump!

Anocxu Wrote:It's time you load up a profile pic Virgo...
You are now one of the most interesting members of this site...

Add me! And you'll see Saevil
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Add me! And you'll see Saevil
[Image: 266e2afb280747cf8d09b001bd17691a.jpg]

See what?

Anocxu Wrote:[Image: 266e2afb280747cf8d09b001bd17691a.jpg]

See what?

Like some nature photos i took and me Luvlove
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Virgo..
I wouldn't add you just to see your pics..
I would add you because we have worked our way into a meaningful friendship.

Just to be clear. .

verysimple Wrote:with me, The body hair.. I guess
and that I haven't gotten to the body shape that I desire!

How I deal with them?
I groom, shave and workout. Lol

As for asians thing, to each his own taste. This whole attraction thing is a human nature that we can't control. Like someone can be attracted to Asians and not to black people or the opposite..
But to not be friends with someone or treat them differently based on ethnicity is just FUCKED UP. And it's the stone age kinda racist. It's 2015. Ugh
You don't have to be insecure about body hair. Some people are so into that. I think body hair can be very attractive Smile

But ya... it is 2015. I'd wish people would stop doing that.

I have two insecurities that are pretty significant...

1) I have a scar on my face from a home invasion a few years ago. I was always very pretty for a boy and very androgynous in appearance. When I first got the scar, it crushed my self confidence when it came to people looking at me or meeting new people.

How I deal/dealt with it.... It took time, yeah? I had to force myself to look at myself in the mirror, to get -used to- seeing my face the way it looks now instead of what I expected to see there. To change my mind's wiring enough that I -expect- to see what I look like now when I look in the mirror. That actually helped a -lot- in accepting. Once I'd gotten to that point, my social anxieties began to ease and I realized the scar wasn't -as bad- as I really thought it was... and that it definitely makes me look like a guy.

2) I am primarily a neutral-->somewhat dominant personality type. Gideon and I have a relationship that is very D/s oriented, and IN that relationship, I am the submissive party. That submission can create an intense amount of vulnerability at times, and when I feel vulnerable, I then feel insecure.

How I deal with this... [MENTION=20938]Gideon[/MENTION] created that vulnerability when it appears, and so I depend on him to help me through those times and bolster my confidence and strength against those insecurities concerning my submission. At the times when I switch places with him, I do my best to do the same for him when he is feeling vulnerable and insecure as a result of our pursuits.

My arms are little twigs, Everything else about me is bigger. My arms look awkward at times. I tend not to think about it, but I love Fall and Winter because I have excuses to cover them up.

I'm fat. 180lbs while I'm 5'2. It's hurting my self-esteem. It sucks that I dont find myself slightly attractive at all.

I came back from a Muay Thai lesson. Yeah, I don't throw the strongest kicks or punches with the tiny hands I have. Yeah, I'm struggling with 5lbs weights. But each time I go, I come back with my shirt completely soaked in sweat. I come back tired but statisfied that atleast I'm doing something. I might not even lose weight or get a different body type, but hey, I'm doing the best I can.

Kenny221 Wrote:I'm fat. 180lbs while I'm 5'2. It's hurting my self-esteem. It sucks that I dont find myself slightly attractive at all.

I came back from a Muay Thai lesson. Yeah, I don't throw the strongest kicks or punches with the tiny hands I have. Yeah, I'm struggling with 5lbs weights. But each time I go, I come back with my shirt completely soaked in sweat. I come back tired but statisfied that atleast I'm doing something. I might not even lose weight or get a different body type, but hey, I'm doing the best I can.

And that's all you can do Kenny Smile. Do your best. If you are soaked in sweat it means you are pushing your body to the limits. If you start off too heavy with your weights, you'll do yourself more harm than good. Gradually build up with what YOU are comfortable with. If you keep it up then there's no reason why you won't see results Smile