Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your pet peeves?
JoeyJoJo Wrote:LOL. My biggest pet peeve with guys is when they turn psycho after I break up with them and then they start stalking me! UGH Rolleyes
lol hahahahahah poor jojo

I agree with all your pet peeves. I have more than I originally thought.

Grammar & Punctuation
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Grammar & Punctuation

Oh! I agree totally. I am a stickler for proper grammar and punctuation.

Triangle1 Wrote:Personally, most of the things that drive me crazy about the guys I've dated over the years involves electronic gadgets. I've been having dinner with guys in the past and they seemed to spend the entire time sending and receiving text messages. I kept thinking, wouldn't it be easier to just have dinner with those people and skip the middleman? I'm not one of those people who get worked up over a short phone call in the middle of a date, but it seems to be getting out of hand. Another thing that has happened is the guy you are dating is using your computer, you walk in the room, and there's a real fast click away from the website they're on. Of course, many people don't realize you can view the history and see that they were on gay dot com or squirt (actual sites "dates" were viewing while I was in the other room). Why even bother with dating or relationships if you're still into single's activities? On the one hand, all of this technology would seem to make it easier to meet Mr. Right. (Hasn't helped me at all, I haven't had more than two dates with one person in the last 3 years.) On the other, it appears to open the floodgates for non-stop incoming communications 24 hours a day, 8 days a week.

I would have told him to smack me and leave. If He asks why...Smack him!

azulai Wrote:People who talk non-stop.
Hummm...guilty :redface:

People who either laugh or talk excessively during a movie.

Overpriced priced clothing and the people who buy them.

General nit picking.

Cellphone etiquette: Unless its an emergency, if your hanging out with someone, having dinner, etc. Your not on your phone texting and talking. And people who cannot apologize when they have done something wrong.

fredv3b Wrote:Grammar & Punctuation

Unecessary use of capital letters. Wink

stu Wrote:Unecessary use of capital letters. Wink

maybe his peeve is people that use it correctly Wink

[COLOR="Red"]1. People who always have to text or be on the phone.
2. People who chew with their mouth open... not because I can see their food (which is also gross) but because I can hear them chewing it and it make me loose my apetite. Also, people who smack when they eat.
3. People who always have to be right.
4. People who insist on having 100% of your attention when they have nothing to say.
5. Unsolicitied opinions.
6. Emotional overreactions and their subsequent public outbursts.
7. Boyfriends of friends who insist on being around at all times.
8. People who always have something negative to say about what someone else is doing with their own shit.
9. Guys who invite me places and then don't talk enough. If you're gonna sit there and be silent then do it alone. When I want quiet I don't call a friend.
10. People who act like everything is beneath them. [/COLOR]