Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What body type is sexier?
This is your chance to come clean, be honest, state your true feelings, not just what you think your suppose to say.

What body type do you find the sexiest?

(thin, skinny, young, hairless, pretty bois/ lean muscle/ typical, average, guy next door/ husky & hairy/ Chubby, super chubs/ Bears, cubs, otters & wolf/ Daddies & polar bears)

Now for the truly honest part....is there a type of guy that you secretly find attractive but are embarrassed to admit to you friends or even admit to yourself?

Personally I prefer VERY VERY VERY hairy, chubby men, full long beards between the ages of 30 & 60. Not to say this is the only body type that turns me on but when ever I am lucky enough to see a gay man who looks like that, I can't help but get a raging hard on, no matter where I am. It take a lot of self control to keep me from going over & just running my hands all through that beard & all over that big fat body of his......Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

muscular guys who are fairly hairy and tanned, between 20 and 35. i am so into hot guys who wear suit..so hard to control myself not to get a hard on..

I like tall slim guys, most guys are taller than me so that ain't a problem xD

I like guys taller than me. Slim with abs and natural body hair. I don't like unnatural saved people. Also foreskin intact please!

Mmmmh, if I have to be honest

[Image: 001_Jim_Ferro.jpg]

Older, but not too old, taller than me, very muscular. I can take a bit of body hair Smile
So, to sum up - muscle daddy Big Grin

Hmm..
That's pretty well easy I just find it so hard to control myself around a man within 35-45 years old, fury with a muscular build, under 6',facial hair and if their starting to grey out Grrrrrrr.
Nothing better IMHO...

Wolf types ... with "wolf mind", too. "dancing Wolf" means unobtrusive caring, unobtrusive loving, unobtrusive body contact ... you must not see your man but you know he is near and around you ... high sensitive ... you feel what he feels ... and he feels how you feel. Hard outside.... but caring if he counts you to his clan. Wink

I am a sucker for Swimmer build bodies... Tall, slim but still has the perfect amount of muscles Smile I don't like to big (Muscular or chubby) and to hairy. I've always been big and hairy and I've always hated it :redface:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

._. I don't know for sure, but I think I would like men who are muscly but not to the point of being hard, like stones.

Because one I felt my friend's arm (he's very muscly) and it felt like stones. wrong stones.
And I don't think I want to spend my life with somebody whom I think feels like a poorly carved statue. Like this:
[Image: img1140c.jpg]