Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What body type is sexier?
BigCub Wrote:So am I the only gay man out there that likes big fat hairy men with long bushy beards? Seems like everyone wants the same kind of guy

No not the only one. Otherwise there wouldn't be sites like Bulkmale and Biggercity. :biggrin:

archubbycub Wrote:No not the only one. Otherwise there wouldn't be sites like Bulkmale and Biggercity. :biggrin:

There are some VERY hot men on those sites!!!

BigCub Wrote:There are some VERY hot men on those sites!!!

Yes there are! Like I said I like my guys with a little meat on them! Always have. The facial hair...I like some, but I don't want to get lost while making out! Laugh2

archubbycub Wrote:Yes there are! Like I said I like my guys with a little meat on them! Always have. The facial hair...I like some, but I don't want to get lost while making out! Laugh2

My personal opinion is that ALL men look better with a beard. I have never met a man that I thought looked better clean shaven. The more the better, a man can NEVER be too hairy!!!!

BigCub Wrote:My personal opinion is that ALL men look better with a beard. I have never met a man that I thought looked better clean shaven. The more the better, a man can NEVER be too hairy!!!!

Yeah, my guy wants me to grow a beard, and I probably will. It's just those first few days of trying not to claw my face to death that I hate!

archubbycub Wrote:Yeah, my guy wants me to grow a beard, and I probably will. It's just those first few days of trying not to claw my face to death that I hate!

I have never felt that. I only feel that way when I shave which is rare

BigCub Wrote:I have never felt that. I only feel that way when I shave which is rare

Yeah if I let my stubble grow out more than two days it bugs the hell out of me. But I'm sure there's some tips out there for that.

archubbycub Wrote:Yeah if I let my stubble grow out more than two days it bugs the hell out of me. But I'm sure there's some tips out there for that.

Lotion, such as Gold Bond is suppose to help.

BigCub Wrote:Lotion, such as Gold Bond is suppose to help.

I'll keep that in mind. Living in the southern part of the US though, which is only about 50 miles north of the mouth of hell, I think I'm going to wait until the weather starts cooling off a bit before I start growing it.

I live in the south also, born & raised in North Carolina.