Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What body type is sexier?
0. 0 Stunned......it seems my taste is prettey pretty pretty light...... I just want a normal man at my age!(well, better taller than me......)Cry

i only know what i like once i see the person,, it can be smile, shape, personality,,,anything really,..and they all come in shapes and sizes for me,,, only body type i wud maybe not prefer is the huge body builder type because i know how much their life is ruled by how much work they put in - if their spending all that time on themselves then their not gonna be spending it havin fun with me,

So muscle is 75% you guys are looking for... Noone voting for personality and nice-sincer smile?

mihai Wrote:So muscle is 75% you guys are looking for... Noone voting for personality and nice-sincer smile?

That's just body type. A ugly personality can kill a hot bod just as easily (IMO) as a awesome personality can make a less-than-perfect body the perfect man.

mihai Wrote:So muscle is 75% you guys are looking for... Noone voting for personality and nice-sincer smile?

I agree that personality & nice smile are awesome thing & if you are out looking for a partner or someone you want to spend your life with then a personality is the #1 thing you should be looking for. However for the purpose of this thread, I did not ask, what do you look for in a partner. I asked "What body type do you find most attractive". When you are looking around on the internet what are the body types that get your attention, what body types get you all horned up? It is very difficult to tell what kind of personality a guy has just by a picture on a page.

Well they asked what body type you prefer. Not what the ideal guy is Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Slim Wrote:0. 0 Stunned......it seems my taste is prettey pretty pretty light...... I just want a normal man at my age!(well, better taller than me......)Cry

The Hans are supposed to be taller... Wink

Return to the original question, Mihai... Wink Any body type can have a sincere smile. :biggrin:

princealbertofb Wrote:Return to the original question, Mihai... Wink Any body type can have a sincere smile. :biggrin:

Even the ugliest of men, such as myself can have a sincere smile

[Image: body+type.jpg]