Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What book are you reading now?
I am reading Out of the Attic bby V.C Andrews which is part of the Dollanganger Series.
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

I just finished reading "The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian" by Sherman Alexie. Now I'm starting "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen.

Just read Confederacy of Dunces for my book group and it felt like homework.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I've got a couple of books on the go on my kindle that I keep switching between depending on my mood.

Currently reading The Burning Land by Bernard Cornwell. It's book 5 in a growing series. It's not bad, a window into the times of 9th Century Britain - basically constant war between the Anglo Saxons and the Vikings.

I got hold of a massive download of ebooks from one of my friends though, and I've started transferring some of those to my kindle. They are all mostly sci-fi, which is my favorite genre anyway. A lot of Warhammer 40k novels which I can race through. Easy reading to pass the time.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I'm reading Outbound Train by Renea Winchester. It's a wonderful book, based out of 1976, giving off a Norma Rae vibe. I highly recommend it.

Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. One of the first proper fantasy genre novels I've read which was recommended to me by a friend. Nearly finished it and it's a pretty enjoyable read Smile

Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston. Rereading it for our book group. Fun read
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.