Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What bugs me.
WHat bugs me is when you are talking to someone and they never ask how you are doing or what you are up to, after you ask. Does this happen to anyone? and why don't they ask?

Smile I once read that people are very self-centered creatures. Always looking first for themselves on a photo :biggrin:
Does it happen to you with both men and women?

You have to remember also that when someone asks, "How are you?" if it's a stranger/co-worker/acquaintance, more likely than not it's more of a reflex; like saying, "Hello"or "Hey". They probably don't really wanna know the 4-11 on your day.

Both men and woman.

Not to come off rude, but I think it is more about you and less about them in this post

Alwaysconfused Wrote:Both men and woman.

that surprises me. I would say women love to have many themes to discuss, so I feel like they always ask Smile

Don't wait for them to ask. Tell them Smile

I don't know, with FB and other social websites... hasn't our view of friendship changed? I mean how many REAL friends a man/woman needs? One? Two? The rest of them are ... I am not sure about the word here. Do you have two different words for close friends and not so close friends? An acquaintance?

I don't think that we can have many very good friends. If you would be "the best friend" with ten people, it would be hard for you to always be there for each and every one of them.

I am not sure if this happens to you with your really good friends or with those not so close.
I don't have big demands on my not so close friends. In fact I have none.
Don't be sad that they don't ask.