Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can't you stomach?
This is so funny because just today I was teasing Smurlos for not being able to stomach spicy foods and yet here I am reeling from a sore tummy.I had Portugese chicken today,chicken is my staple so I decided to change things up and have Indian instead.Got a bunny chow (contemporary Indian dish),samoosas (S Asian methinks) and to top it off,a great spicy mutton curry.20min later,I'm sitting here,stomach cramping away.I hope I can sleep it off.What foods can't you stomach?Oh,I might be suffering now but that will NEVER put me off Indian!

I cant have spicy food, I tried one which people seemed to find fine... 3-4 bites in I was sweating, panting and breathing very heavily. I had to hit the water early!!
Felt shit all day after that!

I'm crap with hot and spicy foods as well

Mutton is my least favorite meat. To much chocolate in a Mocha really puts my stomace off. Love spicy food!

Bananas. The texture makes me wretch. Just thinking about them makes me want to boke. Oh, and okra is just plain nasty.

Dan1089 Wrote:Got a bunny chow (contemporary Indian dish),samoosas (S Asian methinks) and to top it off,a great spicy mutton curry.

[COLOR="Purple"]OMG, sounds amazing. sorry to hear it went all bad in your tummy! btw, what exactly is bunny chow? and samosas are Indian (Hindi)...

Was pretty insane the spiciness of foods I could get thru... about three spoons and ya really couldnt taste anything anymore, especially Thai dishes.

Hep C treatment destroyed that part of my life as well Rofl but with a good morning and evening green pill can still go crazy on the spices.

Nato, Japanese fermented beans, are one of the few things I really cant stomach. It is also really nasty to look at Spin3 [/COLOR]

sox-and-the-city Wrote:... Oh, and okra is just plain nasty.
Well, what would you be doing with lady's fingers anyway? Wink

By the way, I am so pleased to see I am not the only spice wimp. I tried Thai food once at an open air gig I was playing at and couldn't taste anything else I ate for weeks. Flamingdevil That's not food, that's sadism. Nowadays I have a medical condition where I have been warned off food that is too hot. So that's my excuse! Rolleyes

i love spicy food!

I can't stomach people who chew chewing gum with their mouths open, how repulsive is that !!!

Wink2

Star Twister Wrote:I can't stomach people who chew chewing gum with their mouths open, how repulsive is that !!!

Wink2

Thats about it with me too lol!