Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can you say about manny pacquiao homophobic comment?
What can you say about Manny Pacquiao who says that homosexual are worse than animals and that they should be put to death as reference from the Bible posted on his Instagram account that has since been deleted? He is running for one of the 12 Senate seat up for grabs and a lot of Filipino people are voting for him after making this comment and post on Instagram. He is currently on the Top 10 on surveys.

What can I say? The man's a Neanderthal and I'm glad he's lost his sponshership from Nike. No amount of apologies can hide his true nature.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

When I read this in Latvia's news, I just thought that boxing obviously leaves consequences. If you get your head punched constantly, it'll show one day.

On the other side it's not his fault that he doesn't have enough information, when he said homosexuality happens nowhere in nature.

well obviously I wouldn't tell him to his face he's a complete moron but he's a hugely popular sports star - they can get away with pretty much they want to and people will still buy into the cult of celebrity, plus once you start quoting the bible it suddenly all becomes legitimate - If he does get into power then hopefully others in government can veto any anti homosexual laws if he try's to bring them in - makes me laugh though that he has now apologised if he caused offence that he compared us to animals....all is forgiven then lol

someone who punches heads for a living must never point fingers at people who barely do anything .....just my opinion if it still matters ...

I will refer Mr. Pacquiao to this thread

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=618809#post618809

Courtesy of [MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Why don't I kill him?

Problem solved.

larafan25 Wrote:Why don't I kill him?

Problem solved.

First, it would not be nice.

Second, the legal ramifications for you would be quite unpleasant.

Third, even though Manny Pacquiao makes his living doing it, there are better ways to resolve differences than violence. Please note that includes people you do not like or agree with.
I bid NO Trump!

Lacitis70 Wrote:On the other side it's not his fault that he doesn't have enough information, when he said homosexuality happens nowhere in nature.

In the age of Google, it absolutely is his fault.

[MENTION=12402]Miles[/MENTION], I think his hands have been so used to punching people in the face that his crab hands forgot how strike a key on the keyboard, or even turn a page of a book.