Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can you say about manny pacquiao homophobic comment?
So I'm sure there are thousands of people who would say "you didn't know who he was?!" but before this incident I had no idea this guy existed. So, I found out about him not through his talent or career, but through his outdated views and opinions.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

He doesn't has the balls he let on... If he did he wouldn't have deleted what he said and he would have stood by it no matter how stupid it is... But at the end of the day he fucked his on self over with gay people :3
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

He's just blindly following the rules for the desire of wanting to appear "more righteous" than the others.

He is a born-again-christian who is running for the Senate as a Social Conservative in the Philippines...

In order to get the Social Conservative votes,,, he is demonizing LGBT people by saying we are worse than animals and he has also pointed to where the Bible says gays should be put to death. Leviticus 20:13

He says he loves everybody... I don't think I like his particular brand of love - it's not beneficial to my longevity!!!

Life is sweet,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

:confused:
LJay Wrote:First, it would not be nice.

Second, the legal ramifications for you would be quite unpleasant.

Third, even though Manny Pacquiao makes his living doing it, there are better ways to resolve differences than violence. Please note that includes people you do not like or agree with.

Motha F*cka, who said I had Easta jelly beans? :confused:

TBH. I think you're probably right.

Ian, celebrity is a strange thing. The only reason I know who he is is that my roomie watched one of his fights and I was in the room. I find it odd that we are supposed to know all of these people. Ask me about rock music and you will draw a near blank. Same with most movie stars. It's not because I am insular, I just have my own life and interests. Manny the Mangler is not one of them.
I bid NO Trump!

If he had real guts, he'd promote what the Bible said about divorce, disobedient children, and slavery as well, and show us he has true Biblical morality as he advocated law breaking against other segments of society. Otherwise, he's just pandering to the hypocrisy of the his target audience.

I'm not concerned. Nothing he says affects me in any way and his comment about animals is embarrassingly uninformed. There will always be homophobic people, so I don't really care.