Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What catches your eye and why
Hi all,
Ok, so there's me, sitting in the mall munching pies and Coke, perving at the passing talent.

Now each dude that caught my eye and sent my hormones on a route-march, was totally different.

But where they? Not really. You see I'm a sap for 20's,-30's nerdy, rough trade, baby-carrying, hip-hop dressed, chubby-in-love with my bf and out for a stroll, biker... oh 'ell the list goes on an on.

So I thought to me-self, I wonder what the most common thing is that turns us to wobbly jelly....

If this has been done, crap me out and ban me!

Trial by error

lol, there is a similar thread somewhere, but I am lazy to look it up :biggrin:

For me, tall, slim at waist, a bit broader at shoulders. But wobbly jelly... hmm I wouldn't go that far Big Grin

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=21249 Wink

Tall. Taller than me - the taller the better.

Thick - Fat to a point, but not like rolls of fat fat - thick, well padded - Muscle under the fat is a big plus... but not as important as one may think.

Hairy bodies - a real turn on for me....

A body like this: [Image: ngbbs4bcbb772d38cc.jpg] http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/21060000/ngb...2d38cc.jpg

Is kind of my sexual fantasy ideal in a man.

I dislike 0% body fat - Abs creep me out a little - 6-packs/8-packs/4-packs - I don't know, something about them sticking out like that creeps me out a little and makes me far less interested.

That may be due to Leroy (my third) who was heavy into body building and was pretty damn proud of his 8 packs.

Oh an he is about the right age too - old enough to have been around the block a few times and know what life is about, but not geriatric.

He is 'around' my age (47) thus meets my age requirement. I have had a thing for 'older guys' and guys my age - back in my 20's I was interested in 20 year olds, back in my 30's I was interested in 30 year olds. Now I look at 20 and 30 year olds and think of them as 'too young' for me.

I am at the point where a person who has just hit 40 is now 'too young' in my opinion. I suspect as soon as I hit 50 mid range 40's will look to young and guys at retirement age will suddenly be 'hot' in my books.

Well actually there are a few guys at retirement age already that I would follow like a puppy, get down on my knees and beg to be their slave - whatever.... Wink

While a lot of 'bodies' may make me interested... I don't get all wobbly kneed until I know their personality.

Mr. Bear as depicted in the image does have a nice body and I wouldn't kick him out of bed... however his body is not as important to me as the personality.

I like dominant men, but I also like them to have a soft gentle side in need of a bit of nurturing and care....

It would have to be a great ass, a very cute face and beautiful eyes. Smile
An eye for an eye

I never could define my attraction except to generalize that there has to be some unique quality that piques my interest. My past boyfriend's/lovers/partners all had something special about them that attracted me:
Jerry- 45 yrs old to my 20. He had beautiful auburn hair and green eyes.
Lee- He played rugby and was thickly muscular all over.
Steven- Blond hair, blue eyed punker, rail thin and with a crooked smile that killed me.
Patrick- 5'1" (155 cm) with the most perfect ass you have ever seen- a round little bubble butt that could crack walnuts! LOL
Roberto- Deep, dark, soulful eyes
Shane- A tall lanky carpenter who always smelled of pine and wood resin
Tony- A beautiful guy with skin the color of milk chocolate
Mark- My current and longest lasting partner, who has strong, muscular hands and shoulders.

Like you, it depends on the guy in question. Basically I am a leg and ass man. Love a nice pair of shapely legs, which always gives you the nice buns. Not always, but most of the time.

My "fantasy" man will have jet black hair, royal/bright blue eyes, tall and hairy.
Love long hair also....on some guys.

[Image: damonseyes_zps28db3db5.jpg]

Of course, then theres my "hubby", who's in a league all his own...
[Image: hugh-jackman-saturday-morning-swim.jpg]

Also love me some sexy nerds....

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I dislike 0% body fat - Abs creep me out a little - 6-packs/8-packs/4-packs - I don't know, something about them sticking out like that creeps me out a little and makes me far less interested.

I hear ya.....I think its ok if a guy has a small waist, but hard "packs" of any kind look like he's got tumors all over the place. ICK.

I usually like men a bit more "stocky", meaning they are thick all over.....the fat evenly distributes all over their bodies...doesnt settle in one place, like me or most others.

Of course, then again.............ANYTHING looks good on "hubby"!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpvbxW-LPCPDNdfvtsit9...AuMWjZQOZA]

A guy's guy I suppose. Not a Jock or Thug or anything, but someone who is my opposite lol.

Being lifted up makes my bi-racial ass quiver like a bow string :p .

But really, everyone catches my eye, cause I am always looking around lol

Dan1980 Wrote:It would have to be a great ass, a very cute face and beautiful eyes. Smile

Okay Danny, stop begging, Here I come :p