Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What catches your eye and why
I'm slim 5"7ft and what catches my eye, tall, broad shouldered, well - dressed well-fitted clothes (baggy shorts a real turn off) nice eyes, confident. There the physical attributes that catch my eye i think

Guys with ginger hair are for some reason appealing to me, also guys who generally look good in a speedo but not too muscled. Anyone who has a kind face, what ever that may mean? But if they have no compassion their good looks will mean nothing.

For me, there's not a specific "look" that I ... look for. I mean there are guys that I find attractive and guys that I don't find as attractive, but I can't exactly pinpoint what it is that separates the two. It's a case by case situation.

Though, like Solemn said, I'm attracted to anything that shows that guy is somewhat interesting and thinks.

Wade Wrote:For me, there's not a specific "look" that I ... look for. I mean there are guys that I find attractive and guys that I don't find as attractive, but I can't exactly pinpoint what it is that separates the two. It's a case by case situation.

Though, like Solemn said, I'm attracted to anything that shows that guy is somewhat interesting and thinks.

I didn't say that but sure! ^_^

SolemnBoy Wrote:I didn't say that but sure! ^_^

Sorry. I'm projecting again. It's a bad habit.

Wade Wrote:Sorry. I'm projecting again. It's a bad habit.

Nah it's fine, I agree with the verdict in any case. I think me being turned on by thinkers is an evolutionary thing to create intelligent offspring - then I remember that man on man can't lead to the conception of children...

I got a thing for a guy with nice beards and nice eyes and also like wade said, guys with freckles are nice Big Grin

no he didnt say that but he did say "its a case by case situation" and i agree with that

Don't be too sure Sol, in a few years it might be possible. Since I don't know how to embed URLs Google two male genetic parents, you'll find some interesting reading.

Richard

partisan Wrote:I got a thing for a guy with nice beards and nice eyes and also like wade said, guys with freckles are nice Big Grin

Genuine LOL. That was very funny. I deserved that. Clap

If it's not clear by now, I don't actually read other people's posts. I just look at who posted it and guess what they said.

That's why I always assume everyone agrees with me about everything.

Wade Wrote:Genuine LOL. That was very funny. I deserved that. Clap

If it's not clear by now, I don't actually read other people's posts. I just look at who posted it and guess what they said.

That's why I always assume everyone agrees with me about everything.

Thankyou for validating my joke Big Grin and guessing correctly what i said lol

thats funny, i find myself reading posts and guessing who wrote them, oh your quite distinctive wade (in good way)

Yes i agree.