Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What catches your eye and why
kidchameleon Wrote:Hmmm, hard to choose... they've all got so much going for them! Laugh

But Krupt's definitely right. Mr. Middle's just not pale enough Tongue

How can you tell under all the tats and jewelry???

Rofl

Punk rockers with plenty of tattoos. Oddly, I've never been with one.

I love my guy, but a nice backside that sways when they walk and a killer smile will always make me at least stare a little.

I like middle eastern and Indian guys, love their masculine faces, stubble and I am a sucker for a mustache and dark skin. A man with broad shoulders tapering to a narrow waist with a small pair of tight buttocks. I love a guy with biceps, triceps and forearms where you can feel the hard muscle. Not in to chubs even though I am morbidly obese. Oh while watching the eye candy you cant always tell but a hairy chest, back, legs and buttocks are a must for the bedroom. I have over the years found a good indicator of a hairy body is when a hairy biceps if there is a good thick covering there is nearly a 100% chance that once he takes his shirt off my hormonal juices will not just keep flowing but they will overwhelm me. Nothing better than going to the mall, sitting in the coffee shop and watching those tight buttocks go by!

this is hard. My ideal man is Henry Cavill. He has nice hair great pecs and strong arms, but hes not totally abing. I like guys with a little belly on them. I love a nice round bubble butt too! I like scruff and beautiful eyes as well.

Not easy to answer as it sort of depends on my mood and also the total package.

I tend to like guys with dark hair and brown eyes. They don't have to be super tall but not too short. Age anywhere between 25 and 45. With regards to body type, I like guys that are not super thin, a bit of muscle is fine or even some fat is ok. I don't like overweight guys or guys that look like they live in the gym. I like men not boys and also regular guys/blokes rather than camp guys.

I'm a rice queen. I find nerdy boiz and muscular men attractive. But be approachable,even charming. :eating-chinese-food if you get my m,ening is one of my favorite tings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm a rice queen. I find nerdy boiz and muscular men attractive. But be approachable,even charming. :eating-chinese-food if you get my m,ening is one of my favorite tings

I'm tall and somewhat muscled, so I like a guy smaller than me. Short, skinny and usually with spikey hair. lol. No preference on hair color, though I do love a man who just starting to get a little grey hair mixed in.

Way too many things, most of them embarrassing. Some examples:

1. Any boy I see playing with/being nice to/taking care of a dog will increase in hotness by 2-3 times depending on circumstances.

2. Any boy I see playing an instrument will increase in hotness by 2 times, 3 times if it's an unusual instrument or an underappreciated one. If it's a guitar he may become less hot or more hot depending on something undefinable he may or may not radiate.

3. Boys who read may go so far as to become 3 times as hot, unless I recognize the book they're reading and disapprove of its quality, in which case they're likely to just remain at their previous level of hotness. Under extreme circumstances they may decrease.

These formulas are heavily flawed but I can't help it. Oh and this refers to people I don't know so obviously it's kind of shallow. I'm not much for staring at strangers I find attractive though - there are just too many of them to get excited over individual cases :o