Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What clothing on a man / woman turns you on?
Curious - what clothing that a man or woman wears turns you on?

Me - I have a few turn ons. I've always had a thing for those guys who wear their dress slacks in just the right fit, that accentuates the butt just right :biggrin: and, depends on the guy though, the hem just grazes his pointy shoes. And button down shirts that aren't baggy, and makes you guess just how big his muscular arms are.

Another one - I love it in New York during the summer. Why - all the good looking people are out, and they're showing off their bodies! Of course when the guys are shirtless it's always hot! I work by Bryant Park, and during the hot days, the men would go topless and lie on the grass there - :biggrin: - ooh, it's getting hot in here... excuse me while I fan myself. :biggrin:

And shorts - cargo shorts - not too baggy.... and not too muscular legs and calves... and flip flops sometimes... Damn I wish it was the summer right now - more eye candy!!!!

What about you?

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]I wear cargo trousers and have muscular legs with all the walking I do, but alas my beenie hats I love to wear does tend to put a downer on the idea of sexy clothing..!
[/COLOR]

Wasntme

I have always had a thing for sk8ter kit, I don't know why, I don't even skate, but from my early 20's when I was dating a skater I have just developed a thing for the way they dress.

I also can't go past a surfer wearing low slung board short minus the undies with a cute little suggestive snail trail and hard abs and just got out of the surf with salt water beads glistening in the delicate summer sun.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

dfiant Wrote:I have always had a thing for sk8ter kit, I don't know why, I don't even skate, but from my early 20's when I was dating a skater I have just developed a thing for the way they dress.

I also can't go past a surfer wearing low slung board short minus the undies with a cute little suggestive snail trail and hard abs and just got out of the surf with salt water beads glistening in the delicate summer sun.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Whose getting a little worked up here, cool down and have a nice cup of tea Daz...!

Coffee

I've noticed I like different looks on different people. For example, some people look better with short hair and some with long hair (and for some it doesn't matter).

But typically (though not always) I like glasses and eye masks. I'm not sure why. Maybe it draws my attention to their eyes more.

Space suits for woman.
Boxer briefs for men.

I love these kinda questions :tongue:

during photography shoots lately I've found wedding grooms to be very sexy Tongue I'm not sure if it's the regular straight-guy vibe, but a big guy in a nice tux or expensive suit is just yummy...

And on the opposite end of the spectrum, rough and ready construction/working gear, hah...

I feel like the correct answer here is NONE!

I like the kind of badass look like tattooed arms dark jeans blue eyes....kind of like James hetfield from Metallica.

Any guy that plays guitar get a BIG +1 in my eyes.

Also I hate long hair

I've never noticed anything particular.

I guess I do like tight fitting clothing. On myself at least I don't like wearing loose t-shirts. Skinny jeans I don't wear but on a guy I think they can be pretty sweet :p