Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NASA just released 2.95 million satellite images
Here are 21 of the best:

http://www.businessinsider.com/nasa-rele...ges-2016-4
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Those are really interesting, thanks for sharing.
I like the ones that show before and after contrasts and what the Mexico/USA border looks like from space.

That's the kind of stuff I like to see
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Insertnamehere Wrote:That's the kind of stuff I like to see

I can never be sure what is going to attract people's attention or not. Sometimes I post something that I consider really interesting that gets lots of views but no comments whatsoever. Anyway, glad you liked it.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:I can never be sure what is going to attract people's attention or not. Sometimes I post something that I consider really interesting that gets lots of views but no comments whatsoever. Anyway, glad you liked it.

You shouldn't feel pressured to please others. Spread the information anyway, someone will use it.

I for one really enjoy space exploration and the likes, that's why I made the comment, although it wasn't an indication of any distaste for any other of your topics.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Nice stuff, thanks for sharing Londoner. The Earth is indeed a work of art. If you haven't used it already, there's an extension for Chrome called "Earth View from Google Earth" which gives very beautiful satellite image of the Earth every time you open a new tab, similar to these NASA images. Opening a new tab will never be the same~ Try it out~! Smile

AlfredM Wrote:Nice stuff, thanks for sharing Londoner. The Earth is indeed a work of art. If you haven't used it already, there's an extension for Chrome called "Earth View from Google Earth" which gives very beautiful satellite image of the Earth every time you open a new tab, similar to these NASA images. Opening a new tab will never be the same~ Try it out~! Smile

ooh im going to check that out