Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What computer?
Ekwarph Wrote:Ok, and so ? What would do the NSA with my data? Big Grin

What you do not realize is that for now you are living a some what reasonable life. In the coming future you will be deeply within a very noticeable police state. A police state so bad that even owning a bible or a bumper sticker for Ron Paul or Nigel Farage will have you flagged up as a domestic terrorist and arrested or worse. All this is modeled off China's system which right now is aided by a National ID card scanned regularly which flags up supposed terrorists. Do not believe we detest China's human rights issues, these are actually what are blueprinted for the rest of the world.

So my friend if you have any anger against the new police state government censorships then they will know because they monitor all your web traffic. Now in the near future all services will be through the web and you will have a government run social media like page kind of your secure social security or National Insurance number (Admiralty product number) tied to a secure login authentication system using this card and fingerprint. Is it any wonder you are being conditioned by the puppet Apple to accepting using biometric fingerprint tech on smartphones (microwave weapons and spyware)? Now all these anti-terrorism (there is no terrorism it is all terror by merchant families against the peoples of Earth) bills you all accept like the Patriot Act, NDAA in the U.S and the Civil Contingencies Act in the UK, these are not designed to stop fake Arab terrorists. Read the fine print and they are designed to get you.

So when people pull their heads our of their backsides when the Chinese system is fully employed soon then it will be too late, it has all been put in place all whilst they conditioned you into letting everyone see your business, because in your minds "I'm not doing wrong so who cares right?" Within a short space of time you will be doing a lot wrong and they will have you! Welcome to zero-growth post-industrial plan that was signed in by Jimmy Carter designed by the Club of Rome to destroy western civilization as we knew it and it has been working now for forty years. This is why we have the financial crisis today and the attack on the middle class etc.

It was Julian Assange of Wikileaks who has blown the whistle on Linus whilst he was at the World Hosting Days Global 2014 conference in April.

My PC I built
Antec 900 PC Case(Modded)
MSI Z77A-Ga1 Motherboard
4GB Ram
3.1GHZ Dual Core Pentium G
1 TB HDD
XFX Radeon HD 7850 1GB Graphics Card
DVD Burner
Card Reader
Windows 8.1

I know that was not necessary but I'm a nerd.

desktop computer. :~D

Gateway 2002 Desktop PC running Windows XP ~SP3...

Yes the machine is 12 years old, yes I do have socks older than you, yes I take real good care of my crap and make it last - yes I know technology has advanced leaps and bounds in the past decade - sure I can carry a computer in my pocket now days and use it as a phone a camera a back~scratcher and weapon and gods only knows what else.

Call me old fashioned. I like my old timey technologies. I would still be using my rotary phone had Ma Bell didn't decide to make every thing tonal over analog. I was pissed to learn that Western Union no longer sends telegrams.

Depends where I am. If I'm in my study then it's on my desktop, if I'm in my living room then on my laptop and then if I'm travelling, on my netbook.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Zalman Z3 Plus Case
EVGA 650W SuperNOVA NEX650G Gold Fully Modular Power Supply Unit
Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Motherboard
AMD FX6300 Black Edition Processor(6X3.5GHz, 4.1GHz Turbo)
2X Patriot 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 Viper 3 Mamba 1866MHZ RAM(@2000MHz)
Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB Toxic Graphics Card(Running stable @107%)
Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
LG GH24NSB0.AUAA DVD Re-writer
TP-Link TL-WDN3800 N600 PCI-e Wireless Router
Aerocool Shark 12CM Fan
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Of all the components I've used, the only one I wouldn't recommend is the Zalman Z3 Plus case, unless either the intended Graphics Card to be installed isn't above 25CM in length. or that the intended Power Supply unit has easily manipulated cables.

Wiring up everything to the Power Supply unit in my case wasn't easy, and while I intended to allow future upgrades with maybe a second Graphics Card, with the current cable management situation, this is simply impossible.

Everything else, I would recommend.Confusedmile: