Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you do for halloween?
What did you do for Halloween? Did you dress up or go out xD
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

just stayed at home with family and food ..

Just stayed at home watching spooky movies
An eye for an eye

Me and my work partner dressed up as Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy, very elaborate, costumes, wigs and make-up lol. We helped out at a party the cops were giving for kids in some of the poorer neighborhoods. It was awesome, we had a blast, the kids ran us ragged. When it was over, we joined up with Batman, the Cookie Monster and The Flash and went to a bar...we NEEDED a drink by then!

I was at work, plus I don't see the point in it lol.

Me and the flatmate stayed at home and played scary games in the dark to get into the spirit of things. We decided to play the original Slenderman game on the PC again, for anyone who doesn't know what the game is:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender:...ight_Pages

I videoed my attempt, I was a lot more reserved than when I first played the game (I had to turn it off in minutes) but if you do decide to watch the videos, be prepared for some rather colourful language (apologies, I was pretty tense), innuendo, and me occasionally whimpering like a girl Smile

Part 1:

Part 2:

Nothing.
Not a tradition in this town. Apparently it is in other parts of the country.
But kids go "trick or treating" minus the trick on New year's eve here in this city.
The store will make cash on the tradition, so eventually Halloween will become a tradition in this town though.

I worked the night shift in an office with a ceiling covered in cheap fake cobwebs. I'm 6'3, by the time my shift ended I looked like I'd gotten really botched grey hair extensions.

Spent quality time in my bed.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

I spent a good portion of it stuck in traffic because I had a meeting that ran late across town.

Once home? Worked on orders and handed out candy and talked with Gideon.