Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you want to be???
Wanted to work on being a Game Designer. But that has been something that will never be. Forced to drop out because of the college before even making it to the actually design program. Still to this day I curse them and the people they had working there that screwed me and many others over.

A friend of mine asked his three-year-old daughter what she wanted to be when she grew up.

She replied: "A boat"!

monk Wrote:A friend of mine asked his three-year-old daughter what she wanted to be when she grew up.

I was always a tad more ambitious, I wanted to be a ship. The prospect of being full of seamen has always been attractive.

monk Wrote:A friend of mine asked his three-year-old daughter what she wanted to be when she grew up.

so cuuuuute

my friend's two year old daughter wants to be a duck . she seems to have given up learning to speak and has started quacking instead xD

Well, I remember that when I was in elementary school I wanted to be a priest, but also I wanted to get married and have kids (...I was a very dull kid apparently).

oiramittedeneb Wrote:Well, I remember that when I was in elementary school I wanted to be a priest, but also I wanted to get married and have kids (...I was a very dull kid apparently).

kids are rarely dull Smile

I wanted to be a dustbin man for some reason

I wanted to be a fireman. Smile
An eye for an eye

I wanted to be an owl

I wanted to be a kid when I grew up. My wish came true.