Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you want to be???
I just wanted to go to University

jpazli123 Wrote:I just wanted to go to University

Reminds me of this:

Roflmao

ETA: Oops, College Bastards won't allow embedding, so for those who have trouble going straight there without a link:

Just sharing for laughs, and it's not like I think it's "funny because it's true" (though I'm sure it is for at least a few).

I sometimes think I'd like to spend my later years going to Uni...especially after I heard it's free even here in the US once you're like 65 (and maybe the typical lifespan will be well past a hundred by then). There are so many subjects that interest me, however, that I don't know what I'd major in (I expect I'd spend a couple years at a JC first taking a wide variety of classes to see if anything appealed to me).

I didn't have a choice growing up I knew what I was going to be and that's what my family wanted me to be. That amounted to a witch and a school teacher but then I ran away and decided I was gong to be a teacher and forget the witch part. That didn't work out either so I resorted to live in maid.

Since I understood that the magic of movies were made by a director I wanted to be a director...

Then I went to uni and discovered that artist also made "films" so then I wanted to become an independent director Llkiss2 and when I took my first 8mm film class and cut my first film I wanted to be and Film Editor!

I started to realize that everything was going toward video and that was sooooo NOT what I was interested in soooooo I moved to Tokyo thinking maybe they would have more film WRONG but Tokyo was super cool anyways Smlove2 Party

I wanted to be an astronomer. But at age 13 I realised that I like the romantic ideas of Astronomy rather than the science. Now I just want to be able to have a steady job with the ridiculous subject pathways I'm taking!

I wanted to go to art college and become an artist.

5 till 13 i wanted to be a surgeon
13 till 15 i wanted to study meteorology (physics geek here Tongue)
And 15 untill now back to medical career and happy to achieve my task.

I wanted to a teacher. Smile

My only two dreams ever have pretty much been working as an Actor or working as a Professional Chef. I am following the second one right now ^^

Lets see now .

Age 6 - 8 wanted to be a soldier

8-14 Ballerina till I found out you can't eat :biggrin:
Concentrated on a swimming , martial arts and basketball.

14-18 Archeologist until I found out the pay was awful.

18 onwards Nurse ( achieved that)

26 -28 Political polls ( achieved that)

After that IT Diploma( achieved that)