Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do?
Hi guys
I have a quick question.. my partner and I kinda have a rule well I made the rule and he just follows it or at least I think he does

After I caught him camming with a guy I said he could not jerk off alone... am I nuts for putting this "rule" in to affect

The rule should be "You can't jerk off with other guys via cam" not "You can't jerk off alone" Smile

Well it always led to him doing it on cam

Well. If saying "You can jerk off alone but NOT on cam" doesn't make him listen, I don't think "You can't jerk off at all" would do the trick.

Instead you should talk about WHY he wants to do that with other people when he has you Smile

This 'rule' has been in affect for like a year

Oh my. Brings back memories for me. I was in a very short relationship with a guy that told me he didn't want me to masturbate unless he was with me. He considered it cheating. The thing was that we only saw each other on weekends as he lived about 40 miles away and didn't have transportation. I never was one to do it on cam with another person, but I do like to punch one out during the week when the mood strikes. My opinion, it's ridiculous to expect, I'm assuming, a young man to not want to slap the one-eyed snake without someone watching over them. Figuratively of course. Then again it could be literal. I do agree with the not cam2cam part though. That's what video is for.

Asking your partner not to do that stuff on cam to people is perfectly fine, I can understand you being uncomfortable with it. However, asking him to not masturbate unless you're around is a bit unrealistic and it does start to come into controlling the relationship somewhat in my opinion.