Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do?
I;m an 18 year old male trying to experience different things, I've always wanted to at least try having sex with another man however its not like I can just go up to someone and do it. I want to be discreet and anonymous as possible and I want to find someone who will take it slow since it would be my first time.

Do you have any gay friends? I am not suggesting that you ask one of them to volunteer, but that you might talk to them about it.
I bid NO Trump!

No, unfortunately I do not.

I thought about those apps like tinder however iv'e always been weary about it because you would need a profile picture to normally get anywhere and i'm worried that the wrong person would see.

I would suggest an app. It seems to be the modern version of cruising. Just remember to be safe. No matter what, be safe.
~Beaux

If you are worried about using an app,,,,Google the local gay listings for your town, and then go to one of the events. If your town is small, then google the closest larger town in your vicinity and go there.

If you really want to be on the down-low,,,you can also go online and use "Craigslist" for your area. Go to "Personals" and click on "men seeking men"... This is much more risky, but if you want a quick hook-up with no strings attached,,, this may be right for you. And as Beaux mentioned, be safe!!!!(use condoms) and read-up on safe sex practices for gay men. If you aren't sure how to keep yourself safe while using Craigslist, or smart phone apps like grindr or tinder,,,,then ask the good folks on this board and they will fill you in on how to be safe while using them.

Best Wishes,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

Tinder is for straight people, but there's plenty of apps/sites that would be happy to oblige you:
*takes deep breath* Adam4Adam, Jack'd, Scruff, Grindr, BoyAhoy, DudesNude, PlanetRomeo, Mr. X....You get the idea. It's 2015, everything is anonymous and on the internet.

Buckeye5316 Wrote:I thought about those apps like tinder however iv'e always been weary about it because you would need a profile picture to normally get anywhere and i'm worried that the wrong person would see.
Yes, you would need a profile pic of some sort. But it needn't be a face pic. Torso (with or without tank-top) would suffice. If anyone shows interest they may request a face pic. Only share one if they offer you one first.

Be honest about what you're looking for and or willing to try. Male/male sex does NOT have to include butt fucking. Especially not at first.

As for "the wrong person"... ummm... if they're using one of the apps, that tells you something about them. Being discrete is one thing. Being paranoid is another. Don't know your situation but chances are it isn't as big a deal as you may think.

MikeW Wrote:Yes, you would need a profile pic of some sort. But it needn't be a face pic. Torso (with or without tank-top) would suffice. If anyone shows interest they may request a face pic. Only share one if they offer you one first.

Be honest about what you're looking for and or willing to try. Male/male sex does NOT have to include butt fucking. Especially not at first.

As for "the wrong person"... ummm... if they're using one of the apps, that tells you something about them. Being discrete is one thing. Being paranoid is another. Don't know your situation but chances are it isn't as big a deal as you may think.

Reminds me of the guy I was living with earlier in the year who just knew I was stalking him when I mentioned I saw him on a sugar daddy site. Had to remind him that one has to sign up to even browse the profiles. ie draw your own conclusions.

Otherwise, you don't even need a picture of any part of your body for some of these apps. Hell, put as your name, CuriousBoyToy or some such, and I bet you get a swarm of hits. Not that you will want everyone that's responding to be your first.

Hell, one weekend I had conversed with 43 guys with my tag being "HungTop" and a nice picture of trees. My younger friends were ragging on me, "yeah, I get hit up by 100's of guys in a night." Yeah, but they aren't 50, a little overweight and completely inexperienced in the gay world. I could probably hooked up with any number of them, ages 18 to 65 had I wanted to. Big Grin