Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do? Please help.
You probably don't want to hear this BUT...you are 18 and this is going to pass....

...so pay attention and learn as much as you can about yourself in the process.

For the moment...maybe allow yourself to go with it..the ups and downs...let things unfold as they will ....and do your best to enjoy the rest of your vacation!

I would ask you why its so important to have a traditional relationship?

It seems that you get along well as friends maybe also with benifits but if your not compatible for a full relationship why stress about it, just enjoy what you have take the pressure out of things and see what happens.

You invited the guy on holiday so grin and bear it and then learn from your mistakes!
Do not dream of kicking him out. Do the right thing!

Irrespective of how he feels, you do not seem to want to take things further which is fair enough, so when the holiday is over, it might be the right time to say goodbye if that is how you both feel?

In the meantime, the holiday will be more enjoyable if you attempt to appease one another somewhat.

Zac Wrote:We chatted about how this trip would determine whether a relationship was possible and conversations flowed.
I guess you won't make that mistake again.

Zac Wrote:...I told him that he needs to make a decision...
we are currently worse than ever. We had a better day today, sharing laughs and enjoying a winery tour near where we are staying, but it can't continue like this. We cuddled in bed last night as he opened up to me a bit...

You're clearly confused as hell. You need to make a decision. Don't put it all on him; it takes two; you're in this together. Sit down and figure out what you want, ask him to do the same, and see if there's any common ground. Try making more of a commitment to his enjoyment of the trip. You're only an hour away from town - do you have access to transportation so you could spend more time in town. Or maybe you could get a room in town for a few days. It seems like you're thinking of him as tagging along, which isn't fair to him. From the time you invited him, you became partners (and one would hope equal partners).

Zac Wrote:I still like him, shall I try my hardest to patch things up for a relationship?
Forget about the relationship, and try to survive the vacation. There's no way you can figure out anything about a relationship while you're on a trip. Neither of you is himself. After you get back home, you can decide how much time you need apart to get back to normal, and make a date. That'll be when you can start getting to know each other.

Sweetie I have no idea how you can know someone after two dates let alone make plans for the future.

Meeting someone twice is for me just an acquaintance ,take things slow ,there is so much to learn about a person and their true colours.
You are both in holiday mode right now ,so enjoy it and let him enjoy himself, there is nothing more irritating then a wet blanket while you are trying to let down your hair.

Not that I am judging you ,it just seems to me that he is feeling limited and wants to roam.