Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do about this guy?
It's a good sign.

He seems *mildly* interested.

Honestly, he sounds like he's "on the prowl". I think he's searching and you are in his sights, but you need to be very careful here.

You are one of many. If you guys do hook up, take it very slow and easy going. Don't fall head over heels in love with this guy. He's playing the field and you might end up being just another proverbial "notch in the bedpost".

See what I'm saying? I'm glad he's interested in you, but I don't want you to get hurt here either.

Good luck.
Smile

Do keep us updated.

**Yet another UPDATE**
Went back to the bar this weekend with a friend. As we were watching the drag show everyone was bumping and dancing to the music. I noticed the guy I'm crushing on was like a 3 feet away from me dancing. I played it cool and pretended not to notice. When everyone was back to watching the show I looked around and I saw him close to me. Our conversation went like this:
Me: *Calls his name and waves*
Him: *looks over and smiles* and says "Hey! How are you!"
Me: I'm good! And then I turn back around to dance/watch the show.
Just keep it short and sweet. Didn't wanna talk over people or miss the show.
Later, after we left my friend told me as soon as I turned around this guy gave me the "bitch please" look of disgust and walked away. This boy sends too many mixed symbols for me. One day he texts me all nice, and now he's giving me the bitch please stare? I'm tired of his games.

Too much mixed signals,it is tiring. I know it's not as easy as I'm gonna say,but you should talk to him directly and ask what's his deal and if there's anything ever going on between the 2 of you,so that you could move past this guy if there's none.

Hi there
ditch him
you are on his possibility list
He is just keeping you on a string in case his target does not happen.
Hugging is just hello
unfortunatly you spoke to him in the company of one of his targets, that's why he dissed you behind your back

been there

PM me
Trial by error