Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I do now!!!?
MacGuy Wrote:Hi Mike, Thanks for posting back. Yes it was very sweet to be fair. I do like to be cuddled and i just thought it was cool to wake in the middle of the night and him still holding me. I guess its just complicated. We talk loads and its like he's really into me and my opinions but that barrier remains for him but I'm good with that for now.. As stated above I'm affording him his space. But i have heard that a guy who holds u subconsciously while sleeping is into you!!
Well, to me cuddling is more important than sex in a way. What I mean to say is, guys can be sexual with one another, get off on and/or with one another, and then 'that is that'. Slam, bam, thank you man. But cuddling is a whole other level of intimacy and openness.

SO... IDK what all is going on with this friend of yours but that you're ok with giving him space and letting him take his time, hopefully building trust and intimacy between the two of you, it all sounds good to me.

Just stay in touch with yourself and stay in contact with him. Don't be afraid to initiate a conversation about what is important to you. I mean, if you start to feel sexually frustrated, for example, he needs to know that. NOT to *change* him.... but so he knows what you're feeling. Same thing works the other way around. You need to know what he's feeling.

Building trust and communication (which is both verbal and nonverbal) is what relationships are all about, IMO. Love making (as opposed to mere sex) IS a form of communication.