Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do gay guys want?
Hi All,

New to posting to this site, i normally just browse.

Ive been single for approx 3 years now, and finding it a real struggle to find someone Sad

Im your normal 29 year old lad really - i dont think i look too bad, i have a half decent job, nice car etc etc. I look after myself but not 'preened to perfection' althought i have gained weight over to last year or so which is my only downfall but ive seen 'chubbier' people in relationships and im not that vain myself to only go for thin people.

My last boyfriend was younger than me and was stick thin so i know there are some rare people out there that dont mind a more cuddly lad lol.

Dont know what else to do, im on POF but that has gone dry. Ive looked at clubs etc but nothing really in my area so at a loss.

Im 30 in 4 months and dont want to be single forever Sad I want some excitment and adventure injecting into my life!

Anyone out there..?

Welcome to (the posting side of) GS!

I'm a gay guy, and right now, I want nachos. So apparently, gay guys want nachos. Smile

It's really just a matter of continuing to meet people, and seeing if you make a connection. Sometimes the connection is (nearly) instantaneous, and sometimes you need to interact a while before the connection starts forming. So keep at it, stay positive, stay social. Eventually, you'll click with somebody.

Lex

Welcome Smile

I would love to cuddle with a bf, if I had one.
Like for example to cuddle up on a couch with a blanket together and watch a movie.
(I was watching some of The Core just now and cuddling with my blanket in my bed Tongue)

Sure I would love to get someone special in my lufe, but I should focus on getting what I want to get my life on a better track. Like an education hopefully. Then after that I don't know what I'll do.
I could of course try getting a job here, but men in kindergarten will probably be more and more unrealistic in this city and even country eventually. Because of all the pedo shit happening these days here.

Maybe I'll move to the UK. The houses over there look so damn cute and fairy tale ish xD
I would love to live in such a house.
Well not all of the houses, but the houses I've seen pics of were great looking.

So basically, I want what anyone else want.
A steady job. Stabile income.
A house, preferably someone to share it with.

Hmmm bfs come out of the blue I find. It's hard I know.

Hello, [MENTION=24086]MysticStar[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. Contrary to what one might think, this is actually a British site, but we have a lot of Americans on here too. You say you are East Anglian, so would that be Norfolk or Suffolk, Cambridgeshire or Lincolnshire? Do you live near a bigger city like King's Lynn or Norwich or Ipswich, or Cambridge? I only know about the pub in King's Lynn called the Hob which is a gay pub where you might meet interesting people, but maybe it's a bit far from where you live. In Norwich and Cambridge there are surely some venues that cater to gay life too.

artyboy Wrote:Hmmm bfs come out of the blue I find. It's hard I know.

Yeah, and the harder you look, the more elusive they are. When you stop looking and start just living your life in a way that makes you comfortable, it's like artyboy says - out of the blue.

openness, honesty, authenticity... I want to have fun with my partner, not just in bed, but out in the real world doing stuff we both like. Sex once in awhile is nice too, but not the main driver of relationships.

Gemini Wrote:Yeah, and the harder you look, the more elusive they are. When you stop looking and start just living your life in a way that makes you comfortable, it's like artyboy says - out of the blue.

Not true. ...
''Do I look civilized to you?''

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, [MENTION=24086]MysticStar[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. Contrary to what one might think, this is actually a British site, but we have a lot of Americans on here too. You say you are East Anglian, so would that be Norfolk or Suffolk, Cambridgeshire or Lincolnshire? Do you live near a bigger city like King's Lynn or Norwich or Ipswich, or Cambridge? I only know about the pub in King's Lynn called the Hob which is a gay pub where you might meet interesting people, but maybe it's a bit far from where you live. In Norwich and Cambridge there are surely some venues that cater to gay life too.

blimey someone knows their geography lol. Im 25ish miles from cambridge, Im sure theres a gay scene there but if im honest im not really a 'scene' person.

thanks for all the replys, i suppose i best carry on with daily life and hope someone pops up!

meridannight Wrote:Not true. ...

Absolutely true for me.........