Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a crush
JisthenewK Wrote:This is an older thread at this point. I told him and he didn't like me back. It hurt, but I'm okay.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. Hopefully you'll fnd the right guy eventually Smile

JisthenewK Wrote:This is an older thread at this point. I told him and he didn't like me back. It hurt, but I'm okay.

Awwwww Bighug

aww sorry to hear man. good luck in finding someone in the future. I know it can be hard at times but as someone told me "dont search for love, let love find you." best advice ever.

Hello,
First thing ill tell you is your 17 and homeschooled or not it is your right whether you tell others or not your sexuality not your mothers... As a mother she should be supportive of you and needs to understand that caging you doesnt help... Now with him you can advance on the whole relationship and continue on as normal as well why not try being honest with him and see where that gets ya xx

First-time in love is so sweet....

i would kill to have just 1 gay friend. Just "move with the flow".
you don;t need anything organized when you are so young Big Grin

JasonLA Wrote:First-time in love is so sweet....

I hear ya...

Talk to him sweetie, talking is so very underrated.

As for your mom , she is just trying to protect you.

While I do believe that my mom is trying to protect me, she has this thing about her that I can't understand. It seems as if she thinks every openly gay male will be the victim of a hate crime. I'm not ashamed to be gay and don't care if some people don't like it.