Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do?
mailiepops Wrote:I am a stay at home mom. It is not the most glorious job in the world, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

Don't lower what you love to do Smile I think that it is an invaluable "job"

I'm currently assigned as a Drill Sergeant in the Infantry training brigade at Ft Benning. Been doing this almost a year. Before that I was a Rifle Squad Leader in the 506th Infantry at Ft Campbell.
There are times when I love and hate my job. But it is without a doubt, the most satisfying job I could ever possibly imagine.
Richard

Oooooooooooooo Drill Sergeant Hubba-hubba-smiley

Tyrion Wrote:I actually enjoy what I do.. even if it at this point, doesn't make me a ton of money.

I am a freelance web and graphic designer, as well as a full time student. Some projects suck, but aside from those, I enjoy being creative with whatever I'm working on and doing what I can to make the clients vision come to life.

My real passion is writing.. but as of now, that doesn't pay the bills.

Im in the need of a writer with indepth knowledge of comic book heroes, mystery, scifi, and political intrigue.

Been looking for someone to help me write a screenplay or novel and see how that works out. But nobody has ever been interested.

ardus Wrote:I'm currently assigned as a Drill Sergeant in the Infantry training brigade at Ft Benning. Been doing this almost a year. Before that I was a Rifle Squad Leader in the 506th Infantry at Ft Campbell.
There are times when I love and hate my job. But it is without a doubt, the most satisfying job I could ever possibly imagine.
Richard

So, can I set a wedding date for us?
:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

I just started working part- time for starbucks today.

I hope you will like the job, Tim!

MisterTinkles Wrote:So, can I set a wedding date for us?
:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

Just make sure you reserve the pipers
;-)
Richard

mailiepops Wrote:I am a stay at home mom. It is not the most glorious job in the world, but I wouldn't change it for anything.

wahey , me too ^_____^

Oy!

Back off you vultures! I got there first! Eees mine

My tough drill sergeant drill me please Hubba-hubba-smiley