Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do when you get angry?
I very very rarely get angry.. and I normally just bottle it up inside.. which can indeed be a dangerous thing. I generally write to deal with certain feelings.. or put my negativity into something artistic..

I try to remember only I can make me angry as I choose what to feel, also usually helps to consider the source, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

The only time I've ever gone into a sort of "blind fury" was a month or 2 ago. My super zealous reformed christian uncle posted something on my facebook. He's the type of guy who posts nothing but bible scriptures. Doesn't matter what subject you're talking about, he just HAS to use a bible scripture to agree or disagree with you. As you may suspect, he's anti-gay marriage, big time republican, blah blah blah.

Anyway, that wasn't even what this was about. The post I had made involved Costco actually treating its employees like human beings and telling wall street greedies to shove it. He posted some scripture that did ultimately agree with me, but it was pro-slavery. The basic gist of it was "Slaves, work hard for your masters, because you're essentially working for god - and masters, treat your slaves kindly like god would treat you" I think.

I dunno, it just fucking pissed me right the fuck off. I started shaking, wrote a bunch of stuff. Everyone was like "How the fuck does it even make sense to use that passage? Is he pro slavery or something?" - Honestly, I don't even know. The way he is, probably. If it's in the bible in a good way, he probably is. He can't think for himself.

ANYWAY, that's what I did in my blind fury - I verbally unloaded. That's the first and only time in my life I've ever been that mad. Normally, I'd classify myself as frustrated instead of actually angry. When I'm frustrated, I can get grumpy or be short with people, but I try and control myself. I'm not generally an angry person anyway.

I try to stay calm, but if I can't i don't want to have a verbal fight, if the reason of the anger is someone else. Seriously, i prefer run away, switch off my mobile and after that take the blame and responsability of my act.
It's stupid but it's me.

And sometimes I do crazy things like shaving my head, clean everything in my bedroom etc... XD

When I get angry... It takes a lot to get me mad. But last time someone pissed me off I punched them in the ribs a couple time. I do not like people screaming in my ear. And I don't mind punching the boyfriend of a rapist.
Tho usually a mellow dude here. Piss me off proper and I'll give as good as I get.

Also when I'm sad I'm sometimes angry too.

I go into my cave man mode and start smashing stuff. the last couple years I've been under a lot of stress and held on to a lot of frustration until I exploded, a few times. I haven't completely destroyed my room but there's a few holes in the wall and I've had to nail the door frame back to the wall a couple times.
[Image: tumblr_m5hiczpD0U1qlae84o1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

I used to punch things - long long ago. Put holes in doors, walls, you know stuff.

Now I just ball it up and roll it up tight and swallow it. Eventually I hope to have ulcers.Rolleyes

I try to count to 10. If I'm really super extra furious mad though I resort to physical labor to calm down. It's amazing how fast I can knock a 4'x4' opening in a 12" thick cinderblock wall with just a sledge hammer when I need to get over anger.

Im not sure its any of the options you put up..its more a seething air blow through my teeth. Though if I had a punching bag, that would be my instant answer.

Honestly... G and H.

._.

But i realised that if I am more of a bitch usually, then I don't get so angry.

So I've vowed to become a meaner and more bitter person this year. it's really fun.