Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do when you get angry?
Most of time I try to be always happy instead ha ha ha

Since English isn't my native language,if blind fury means what I think it means (deep end anger?),then I'll probably resort to G. I did before when I confronted my bully and again when my friend did something irrational that really realllyyyy ticked me off. Those were the only 2 times I really lost my temper to my friends,so far. I regretted the second incident though,not as much on the first incident,it felt good to let my bully tasted his own medicine. :tongue:

C - if person leaves or if am by myself
D - told something and person looking for forgiveness or to talk it out
E - after D

Sorry, with that kind of provocation I get violent, hellishly so... :frown:

Baseball bat, half brick kind of violent. Legacy of my youth I suppose.... It's been a very very long time though....

Trial by error

I think it depends on the situation... but usually I either go for;

E - in most cases, if my anger is caused by an individual,
J - if it's anger tinged with any form of sadness, or...
B - If I'm majorly mad, I just go through to a different room and scream my lungs out for a few seconds

I also vent through music. I get angry, and then I listen to something like this:

This gives me burning goosebumps of rage.

Well i depends on the type of angry. There are different types angrys. Sometimes I get angry at my brothers so I power trip over then (tell them not to use my stuff) sometimes I get angry at friend, so I set them straight or punch them. Sometimes I get mad at the world so I go play playstation and shoot thing. Sometimes I get angry at myself so I hide from the world and rethink myself into existence.

I sometimes just want to get away from the world really. When I am really annoyed a rage consumes me but I would never hit anyone as I am not the type. But I will glare at them in an aggressive manner. I might make the odd belligerent comment as well, I might occasionally snap at them.

Sometimes I might have Reggie Perrin style fantasies where an image flashes into my mind of me doing real damage to them. Its sort of like a release as it stops me acting it out in reality or makes it less likely.

Sometimes I have fantasies of revenge if the person or people involved really piss me off.

so to answer the original question it is
A
C
I
It was actually a bit of G when my ex dumped me recently. I was upset and angry so I said some pretty strong things to put him down and get back at him a little. I feel a bit bad about it and have since apologised.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I used to punch things - long long ago. Put holes in doors, walls, you know stuff.

Now I just ball it up and roll it up tight and swallow it. Eventually I hope to have ulcers.Rolleyes

I used to work with a guy that punched holes in the stockroom walls when he got pissed, had a bad day, or was upset.
Needless to say, there were a LOT of holes in the walls.