Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you get him for valentines day ?
:eek: Its fast approaching and im running out of ideas !!! We have been together now for a little over three months now. I would like to get him something that really stands out and shows just how much i like him love him and want to be there for him through anything and everything. Suggestions please.

P.S hes hard to please and doesnt like most things or he already has them. Ohhh i know a PS3 game but what else ?

Don't buy him anything. Do something. Presents don't have to be extravagent. Simply cooking a special meal, arranging a special day just for them, or making sure all that time is just yours together is the best present.

We've been together 10 years this year, and we stopped buying presents quite a few years back, and honestly it doesn't matter in the slightest.

it coud be makeing a card im making a card for who i fancy him

I'm glad my boyfriend doesn't care about presents 8)

He usually ends up getting me stuff even though i ask him not too. I cant cook but i can bake so maybe ill make a cake or something too and go out for dinner Ill think of something. Thanks for the help.

My bf and I are not wealthy but we have most things that we need and so we tend to go for experiences rather than things for presents. A cheap flight to a foreign destination, a day out, a professional massage or theatre or concert tickets.

If i get him a massage maybe he will quit asking me for one.

Absolutely, Curt, but make sure the guy who does the massage is straight!

I think things are less meaningful then time together and shared experiences. If I had someone special for valentines I'd plan the whole day doing what they liked, then I'd make sure I cooked their favorite meal, then I'd give them a great massage, then I'd give them some great dick. That's just me though.
Richard

Lmao ... Ill be making sure a woman gives him the massage. I think hes hinting at a trip to one of the biggest malls in the world. Im sure ill think of something I was actually going to get him some pictures of me in a black and white or sepia tone with a nice pair of really sexy undies and angel wings