Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you melt at the sight of?
What do you melt at the sight of? What are you a complete sucker for? Nope, obviously not that just because the title says it. GENIUS

Im a complete sucker for a good beard. Beard, beard, beard. Specifically, Adam Gontier. Perfection ♥

I think I would melt at the site of a detonated atomic bomb...:eek:

[Image: url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=L35ZeM3...2783903457]
I don't 'fall' for strangers - I don't get all mushy inside at first sight or stuff like that. I may get a little interested in a fellow, but no where near 'melting'

A plump girl tight laced skillfully into a good corset <3
A guy with a warm and welcoming smile (especially when the smile is at me Wink) (this one is more due to the fact the more common look I get from guys is the look of "The fuck is that pig doing here? Fucking pigs don't belong here" or more common, especially when I'm with friends and they run into a mutual friend that's a guy and I suddenly speak up, "When did that thing get here?" ... I am not really treated well by the opposite sex)
*sigh*
I made myself sad

Anyway, I would LOVE to date a cute, plump girl that practices corsetry/tight lacing
Hell, I met one at a convention a few weekends ago! She was so cute, and we loved the same fandoms and she was very dominant outside of bed but inside she was passive (opposite of myself) and OMG she was perfect!
And then I wanted to cry when I learned she already had a girlfriend ;n;

Gosh I'm going to edit this post plenty

19 -25, +-6ft lean slightly worked body. tatty-chic jeans & T shirt sneaker's Mohecan / spiked / mullet cut good clean neck, leather wrist-let or dog-chain & lock round the neck, Attitude "I know / aggressive" "Want a piece of me? I'm cool, but I'm gonna top you and top you good" instant key top me Potential BDSM?

Also 19 - 25 Soft small "puppy boy" "Key" This I wanna top

25 - 35 Hard, smooth uniform? "Key" This I wanna top Potential BDSM

35 - 40ish Smooth confident settled have resources 1 or 2 very good jewelry pieces "I have arrived" here I'm versatile

40 + Still trim to slightly padded "homely" but still active here I'm versatile

70 + Bank balance first please :biggrin:

All must have a live disposition I don't want a dead plodder instant turn off

Does that help?

Key = My Immediate (at first sight) thing I want to do / him to do

A good, well kept beard, yes. Blue eyes, also. And kinda shaggy blond hair.

Smile or laughter with lil bit of dimples,toss with cheekbones,instant melt! :redface:

Slim and boyish in a singlet or sleeveless teeshirt. Yummy!

Romann Wrote:What do you melt at the sight of
money'''''''

Simply this...
[Image: amari-1.jpg]

I find Dreadlocks soooo beautiful....and the Man under'em too :p

Sylph Wrote:Simply this...
[Image: amari-1.jpg]

I find Dreadlocks soooo beautiful....and the Man under'em too :p

Man, I would sooooo fuck the arse off that!!!!!!