Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you prefer and why?
I'm gay that's why I like men

Mercury97 Wrote:Lol, I asked him why he liked girls and he said because he's supposed to.

When I first read that I thought, "That is such a lame answer." Then I realized that is exactly how I was 25 years ago. I was attracted to both men and women, but I married a woman partly because I thought I was supposed to. I loved her very much, and I wouldn't change the years we shared.

Now that I am single, I don't give a shit what I'm "supposed to." A year ago I was starting a relationship with a guy. It lasted 6 months before we decided to just be friends. Now I am starting to date a woman, and hope our relationship develops. She is hot!

There are things I love about men in general, and things I love about women. I can find myself attracted to either, but it's more about their personality and spirit. Fortunately, I like the genitals of both.

Why do you like girls? Is he serious? Tell him you've figured out that you like girls the moment you saw his mama. LOL
I always knew actually, seriously. I didn't make a big deal out of it. And it wasn't like "omg! I'm bisexual?!" I was raised around people who were so cool about lgbt community. My mom's bestfriend told mom she was gay when they were about my age and how her parents and brothers reacted to it, she never wanted to go home again. She says that her friend deserves all the good in the world and she never left her side. These facts helped me so...
My friends were all yaoi fangirls, stylish boys, manga drawers haha. I've never walked around as 'straight' and when I was 100% sure about my sexuality, I was kinda like "oh, okay" then I kept doing what I was doing.
Had a phase that I wish for everyone to have.
This guy you're talking about btw, is not worth your time explaining. Why do you like girls? Oh could it be because YOU DO?

I think I've responded something more vulgar, LOL, "I like both boys and girls, for two different reasons: Boys are good to __CK and girls to __CK "
The two words aren't FU__. é_é But even this one is ok.

[COLOR="Blue"]As opposed to Mister Tinkles, I've always felt an aversion and uncomfortable aura around men, but this could be perhaps because of where I am from and all that blah blah and the culture, or even my sort of below average production level of testosterone, but gurl that's another story.

But despite all that, Men in general never made me feel comfortable, like I always felt nervous, didn't know what to say, almost as if we had totally nothing in common, despite me being a male as well, hence the many girl friends that I've had, and I've only had 2 or 3 serious male friends.

It took me a long while to get comfortable in my skin around men, and not until my 2nd and 3rd year in high school did I REALLY get comfortable lol, so much so as to start being boyfriends with a friend of mine who I befriended in our first year.

It was tumultuous towards the end, but it helped to strengthen my resolve around men and to solidify what I already figured was attraction to men, but also I suppose a mistrust or apprehensiveness towards them.

I'm not sure if this is what Females go through mentally before getting with a guy or whatever, but I definitely didn't feel as vocal and assertive back then with guys as I am now.

I've always been vocal and flamboyant, but when a guy would enter, especially one I didn't know, I'd go on mute.

This could go back to my whole culture thing, but even still, talking to guys was just weird in general.

Because I found more a kindred spirit and relation to girls then boys.

So in that sense I guess you can say I've always been gay, which I do believe and that's why.

To me, girls don't seem sexually attractive, cause they're like my sisters kinda. Like when I see a girl, I'm like "Hey gurl", but now, not back then, I find myself able to approach men more easily without much apprehension behind it, but it's definitely not how 2 guys would greet or talk to each other.

I've always liked men, but I suppose in a way, I didn't see myself as one, so growing up I always wondered how girls feel? Because I know I'm male, but my mind/emotions tends to understand and side with girls more, so I'm like both.

Anywho ^.^ That's me sis, I'm just an Androgyne, and that's okay, because haters can kiss my Feminine ass Coffee

lol[/COLOR]

I prefer guys because they are less in touch with their emotions, play sports better, and usually tend to not clutter the bathroom with lots of hair products and make-up.

Unfortunately most gay guys hates sports, are drama queens and one can't go into a bathroom without being assaulted by the stench of 'product'..... :biggrin:

Straight people are raised with a certain sense of 'entitlement' to their sexuality. Since the majority are 'straight' it is assumed that to be straight there is no question to be had, it is perfectly 'normal' - the way it is supposed to be.

They are often pretty confused about the basic needs of the LGBT which are in reality absolutely no different than the basic needs of a straight person, but are needs met with a person of the same gender that makes them appear different.

As stumped as you are about what makes you LGBT is exactly as stumped as what makes a straight person straight. The only difference is no one questions heterosexuality.

Scientists are hard at work looking for a 'Gay Gene'... None are looking for a 'straight gene'. No one feels a need to seek out and identify the Heterosexual Gene - which makes locating and identifying the Homosexual Gene a daunting task since I can only assume that these two genes would be related.

Why am I gay? I have no idea.... I just am and I came to accept it and act on it and I am happier for being who and what I am than trying to live a life which is a lie. These are basic 'truths' for me which I feel need not be questioned - no more than if I was a straight man with a wife, 2.5 kids and the typical 'American Dream' lifestyle.

Honestly, I don't think anyone can explain why it is they need a companion, relationships, love and all of that other stuff that goes along with these things - regardless of their orientation.

Furthermore, I don't think it is proper to ask a person why they are what they are in this area.

i'm bisexual, but my preferences ( at least from what i can tell since i have no real life experience) kinda sways back and forth a tiny bit, usually about 49/51. Most of the time though, i'm more interested in men.