Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you prefer?
TBH none of them are appareling to me. Wheres hot suffer dude???

Either Fireman or Nurse.
Fireman are super sexy.
And nurses are adorable. Smile

I would have to say soldiers, they really rock my socks. I've only been to Canada a few dozen times, but haven't seen a mountie so I can't really judge them. Fireman are pretty hot also, but still Soldiers are the best.

Surely sailors should be up there?
I mean, they do rock those uniforms lol :tongue:

Nurse - There is a male nurse that lives in my building and sometimes we share a lift together... He has such a lovely smile... I go weak at the knees.

3 ppl but i voted for nurses they save lives well help people who need theyre life to be saved

From the options given I will have to go with Mountie...love a good horseCheerleader2 . I would vote Marine if I had the option...when I was in the Navy I had a few FUN Marine boyfriends and developed an intense appreciationWink

eastofeden Wrote:From the options given I will have to go with Mountie...love a good horseCheerleader2 . I would vote Marine if I had the option...when I was in the Navy I had a few FUN Marine boyfriends and developed an intense appreciationWink

GO MOUNTIES!!

Most deffinatly a soldier. I find them intoxicating, but last I heard they don't let known gays in the military.

Soldier and Nurse

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk