Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you say to that?
Well, it depends on what YOU would like to do. And think you wouldn't like a life of Three lovers. I mean. What?
For me that's not an option i think problems would YES OR YES come to your door...If you accept the Three Lovers life... And if they break-up and you feel alright dating one of them ( wich i think you won't cuz the other person would not be fine with it) However, mix Friends and Love are neeever a good idea, trust me. If i were you i would convince them to keep their relationship going! Smile and keep beeing the three of us, super friends, always laughing . And maybe a fourth will arrive with time! I mean, your future man. Think about it! Smile double dates forever (?) Hahaha... Xoxo

I talked to Alex, told him that I wasn't comfortable with it. Not only the whole being a secret sex on the side guy but that I just wasn't ok with hurting Jake. Turns out he talked about it with Jake, who freaked out and got upset but now wants to do it because its what Alex wants. Which makes me feel even worse. I just feel sorry for my friend now who is so in love with this guy that he'd be willing to share him just to make him happy. Looks like I'll just be staying away for awhile, don't know what else to do. I tried to tell Jake that I'm not interested and now he's afraid Alex will leave him because he isn't enough. Overall I'm just mad at the whole thing, because now I'm losing friends. Mad at Alex, sorry for Jake.

Sweetie I wouldn't want to walk an inch in your shoes let alone a mile.
If you feel uncomfortable by all means do not proceed with the request by Alex.

Alex will have to respect your decision .

Quote:Overall I'm just mad at the whole thing, because now I'm losing friends.
It seems like you are worthy of better friends. Stay true to yourself and quality friends will find you.