Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about Asians?
Hello!

I just read an article which mentions the occurrence of expressions like "No GAMs", and that even Asians themselves are often not interested into Asians.
How about you? Do you find (East) Asian guys sexually attractive at all?
Btw, I'm not here to tell you what to think, so you can be honest. Confusedmile:

Cheers!

Hi there,
Well personally i dont find them that sexually attractive but find they can be good friends... If one was out in closet then maybe as i know i aint gonna be hunted or something Smile

Kindest Regards

Zeon x

This always seems to be a tabu subject, you don't want to say you don't find them attractive out of fear of being a racist.

But I do have to say that asian people age well :biggrin: .

I can honestly say I find people from all cultures attractive it is not a matter of skin colour or culture. I know that this mind sound a bit vomit inducing but I tend to be attracted to peoples personnalities and if I like em then nothing else seems to matter. I have been out with men of different cultures and this has never made a difference(living in london for a long time you tend to meet people from many different cultures). However I would state that it is not racist not to be attracted to people of specific origin that is down to personal taste. It is racist however to make judgements, or other wise discriminate purely on the notion of someones race.

For me,Asian guys have to be the most attractive out of all races.My (straight) friend,Brad,is Chinese and I've had the biggest crush since forever.

I like em' some of the asian guys i've seen in town have been mouth waterin' Wink

have to agree with you phil asian men are very attractive but like I said earlier its not paricularly racist to think otherwise

I think it is only deemed racist if you dont know the person for example when i first joined if i didnt do an introduction and get to show some of my colours to people and just came to this thread and posted something like..

"Nope dont like em not sexually attractive etc etc etc etc etc and on it goes"

Then i could be mistaken for racist.. Mind you isnt racism only thrown in if you have offended someone or something?? I personally tend to not worry about the race card but if someone was to play it on me id just say im not racist i just hate everyone lol j/k

Nah id say im not racist im expressing a point of view on this discussion you asked a question and got given a honest answer which is better than no answer at all..

Kindest regards

Zeon x

I wasn't implying your racist Zeon.

I was just pointing out that it seems to be a tabu subject, I talked to a friend about something similar a while ago, he agreed that it makes you feel rather racist.

I can't say I find east asian guys/gals sexually attractive.

hi all,.
Thats alright babes didnt think you were being racist or implying I wasSmile I am kinda on a high at the moment as had 1 2 many e numbers in me juice so im gunna head bed and sleep them off

kindest regards all SmileSmile

zeon x