Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about Asians?
Funny because at first,I used to think that of all people,the gheys didnt have the ability to be racist...

I find RACISM/HATRED/FEAR of another human being a sin of the highest kind... and probably the worse sin in this category is that within oneself! If you cant love yourself, have pride in yourself, be honest with yourself as you truly are how can you make judgement, good or bad, on another?

HEAD COUNT - who here accepts with pride who they truly are?

I count myself in that category frank. Its taken me a long time but I can honestly say I have come to accept and love myself warts and all.

fjp999 Wrote:I find RACISM/HATRED/FEAR of another human being a sin of the highest kind... and probably the worse sin in this category is that within oneself!

I disagree, I knew a few people who where racist, but they are only like that because they don't understand the culture and they just stereotype people.

I don't class it as a sin, I class it as a lack of understanding.
A lot of this can also be blamed upon the media, their are loads of documantries showing how islam is this terrorist creating religion, which is a load of bull, but even so it continues to be shown, creating more fear of other cultures, creating more racism.

I can't say I understand the word sin though, is it not another word for hate in something?

I've never liked the word hate, but I have come across a lot of people I dislike to a high level call it hatred if you will but I don't class that as anything bad, they just piss me off and I'm not going to think that this is wrong because it isn't its nature, I'm not going to put a huge effort into pretending to like them when all they do is piss me off.

Edit: I'm not defending the extreem racism in society, I'm defending the innocent people that just don't understand the culture differences and are easily molded by the media.

I hate rasist it is rely very very bad!