Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about my dream life?
What do you think about my dream life?
I'm completly gay, I tried to be atracted by womens but no, I can't, the only thing that atract me from them are their hair, their clothes, their shoes haha :tongue: Although once I fell in love with a girl... But it never last, she was 4 years older than me and her parents didn't let her go out with me. But I mean, I didn't turn on with her but I loved her SO much... It was very weird, also I got jealous with every man that passed around her, idk it was weird, the point of this is that now I realized I'm completly gay but I can live with a women, so, here's what I'm gonna do in my life:
Finish school
Finish college
Get a job
Get married
Have children
Be happy and die old
Yes, nobody except few close friends know I'm gay and nobody is going to find out, cuz as weird as its sound, I don't think is a normal thing... And my parents neither, they are homphobic and they will kill me if they know. I don't like to be gay at all I think it's dirty :tongue: the only part I love is that I can think like a women and dress better than everybody HA! So that's my plan. I would love to have a family I love babies and children... I would love to have a wife although she don't turn me on... I'll make up something so I can fuck her and have sons Smile haha :tongue: But my question is, do you think its right to do that? I mean I'm not going to suffer at all cuz I hate being gay and I hate being atracted by men and want to fuck with them I think its slutty and dirty so I prefer that dream life that I'm gonna be happy, being gay in the inside haha, what do you think?Rolleyes

I think, when I was 16 I had it all planned out too.

Someone once said, "Men plan; God laughs."

Just a word from someone with a little more life experience than you (and please forgive me if that sounds condescending--I know a comment like that would have infuriated me when I was 16...), but things NEVER work out the way we plan.

And here's why: You haven't finished growing yet (physically, emotionally, intellectually, sexually, philosophically...) AND you have absolutely NO IDEA who is going to come into your life and totally shake up the little fantasy world you've constructed in your mind.

Just some friendly advice amigo.

Live TODAY; in this MOMENT. Things are more real that way; more honest.

Smile

Do you think your wife might want a husband who is genuinely attracted to her? Do you think that one day you might think that you are missing out on something, that everyone seems to believe is rather important?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Dan you've got plenty of time to work out what you want to do in life, you may come back and look at what you wrote in five-or-ten years time and scratch your head and say, "Did I really write that?" PeepwallPeepwall

The best laid schemes of mice and men
Go often askew,
And leave us nothing but grief and pain,
For promised joy!