Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about
What do you think about groups inside this forum like :

advice for parents and friends of gay and bi people - group

and

( I´ve seen that in some pagan websites, its not my Idea ) a

adopt a newbie - group

in this adopt a newbie groups in pagan websites you can ask one of the other members you trust to be a contact person to talk with .. about questions, how to whatever etc.
The Contact person can write about or ask a other persons...
I had this thoughts after reading profiles of people which are new.. but we never heard about.

fen, great suggestions, hopefully they will be adopted.

You shouldnt have let on that you didnt think of them lol

That sounds like a great idea, fenris. This is the best LGBT forum I have come across, so it'll make it 10 times better with that idea.

That seems like a great idea Fenris
The social group seems to be an under used aspect of this site, I mean there is only one and it’s a Kylie Minogue appreciation group and it only has one member Andy.

juk Wrote:fen, great suggestions, hopefully they will be adopted.

You shouldnt have let on that you didnt think of them lol

I´ve thought about ... maybe if somebody want he can ask ... in a group we can mark people which would "adopt" one .... so he know ... and its much easier then ask in the main-forum.... and it does not disturb the main-forum

yeah, the buddy idea sounds like a good idea if both parties are up for it... I'd think stuff like that might happen naturally, but it might be reassuring for people who are just coming out.

I really like that idea, it sounds like this "Big Brother/Sister" program we have at my school.

And I noticed that group feature since I first joined the forum and wanted to make one but... I didn't know how. :redface:

I have gone ahead and created a social group called 'adopt a newbie'. I am not sure how the social groups thing works on here but I am sure between us we can figure it out.... Dance

juk Wrote:I have gone ahead and created a social group called 'adopt a newbie'. I am not sure how the social groups thing works on here but I am sure between us we can figure it out.... Dance

I´m in .... good job :-)

TimmyThink Wrote:That seems like a great idea Fenris
The social group seems to be an under used aspect of this site, I mean there is only one and it’s a Kylie Minogue appreciation group and it only has one member Andy.

That put a smile on my face.:redface: