Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of a GAYSPEAK AWARDS thing?
Awwww why?

This idea normally always goes down well!

I'd suggest, some easy ones like: Best avatar and Best signature etc...

it all anonymous, so saying whom you'd want to smash a water baloon off wont make them angry at you, although if you must you can easily twist it to your likeing, e.g. I'd love to throw a water baloon off blah blah aslong as they were wearing a white shirt Wink

either way, good Idea Big Grin do it do it do it

marshlander, you debbie downer

Yugo, don't dis my man !!! Wink

rsconceptions Wrote:Awwww why?

A shallow idea?
Maybe just giving people support, saying a kind word, sending a compliment from time to time could do just as good a trick?

Way to completely write off and insult an idea without explanation. Is THAT supportive? I just thought it would be a fun way for people to get recognition for their qualities. When I did it on the other forum everyone enjoyed it.

princealbertofb Wrote:Yugo, don't dis my man !!! Wink

Don't dis my idea Wink

Don't worry rikki, you have 13 people who think its a good idea and 2 that don't, I think popular vote is in favor of it Big Grin

rsconceptions Wrote:Way to completely write off and insult an idea without explanation. Is THAT supportive? I just thought it would be a fun way for people to get recognition for their qualities. When I did it on the other forum everyone enjoyed it.

Don't dis my idea Wink
Dear me! That reads like an over-reaction. There is no need to take dissent so personally. You appeared to be soliciting opinions, not acquiescence. XRIMO has already done the sums and pointed out that most people don't object to your idea.
You wrote
Quote:Everyone loved it and took part.
That may have been true in your previous forum. There are bound to be other points of view among 1,640 members (as at 15.43 GMT, 19th November 2010). I know some people find the concept difficult (I've had to deal with it all my life), but not everyone enjoys competitions.

You asked
Quote:Would you guys participate if I did one for this forum?
I answered that I wouldn't. That does not have to be difficult to understand.

A bit of fun, without involvement being mandatory - doesnt sound like a bad idea.

Now who do I have to sleep with to make sure I get an award?

Why not? Sounds like fun, I'm all for it!