Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of my outfit: Hot or not???
Cridders88 Wrote:That'll be £5.99 please.

Lmao!!!!
Lol..

That is a step up from what I'm used to getting. .so..

[Image: giphy.gif]

IanSaysHi Wrote:I can completely understand now. I once lived in a town where it was completely normal to see people wearing pajama bottoms with ugg boots in the supermarket. The look would be made even sexier with a packet of Benson and Hedges and some other kind of accessory like a double buggy or can of Carling.

The only difference was men didn't get publicly aroused, although I once popped out to get a jar of Nescafé gold blend and some honey roasted cashews whilst wearing some chinos and a hoodie and a guy asked me "ere you got a light mate"... I think it was his way of telling me that he was really turned on.

reads like "people of wally world." then again, I "dress down" oftenly when I go to wally world.

Insertnamehere Wrote:Uhm...short shorts and long combat boots are not quite my thing.

I'd prefer something like this

[Image: young-shirtless-man-hiking-in-the-Rio-Gr...Mexico.jpg]

Abs are optional :biggrin:

No they're not!

Alright, if he's cute it doesn't matter Smile

bootsguy Wrote:But it's a different case here in my place.. each time I wear boxers, tank tops and combat boots men were attracted and turn on by look at me on it and sometimes complete arousal I even caught someone rubbing his thing while looking at me.

That's because you're wearing underwear. Is this somehow not obvious?

If you dress like a throwaway bottom, you'll get plenty of attention but don't mistake it for anything other than sexual. If that's what you want though, you should absolutely go for it Smile

TLDR: Not to me.

JackBoneTX Wrote:If you dress like a throwaway bottom, you'll get plenty of attention but don't mistake it for anything other than sexual. If that's what you want though, you should absolutely go for it Smile

"Throwaway bottom".... thanks man. That works for what I was thinking as far as the short shorts and boots thing on a guy goes, yeah?

As for the rest... I agree with all that too.

Sexy is an attitude not a look, do you feel sexy in them?

cause that is all that matters.

Needs sequins.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Needs sequins.

Rofl Rofl Rofl

Actually I only wear this outfit at home not anywhere else outside in the public place... I wear decent outfit in the public place even if I am wearing shorts...

...how is this thread still going? *notices it's been largely de-railed*
That explains it...