Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of my outfit: Hot or not???
Darius Wrote:where are you going in public where you wear boxer shorts?

Gay clubs? Kinky gay clubs?

I can completely understand now. I once lived in a town where it was completely normal to see people wearing pajama bottoms with ugg boots in the supermarket. The look would be made even sexier with a packet of Benson and Hedges and some other kind of accessory like a double buggy or can of Carling.

The only difference was men didn't get publicly aroused, although I once popped out to get a jar of Nescafé gold blend and some honey roasted cashews whilst wearing some chinos and a hoodie and a guy asked me "ere you got a light mate"... I think it was his way of telling me that he was really turned on.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

IanSaysHi Wrote:I can completely understand now. I once lived in a town where it was completely normal to see people wearing pajama bottoms with ugg boots in the supermarket. The look would be made even sexier with a packet of Benson and Hedges and some other kind of accessory like a double buggy or can of Carling.

The only difference was men didn't get publicly aroused, although I once popped out to get a jar of Nescafé gold blend and some honey roasted cashews whilst wearing some chinos and a hoodie and a guy asked me "ere you got a light mate"... I think it was his way of telling me that he was really turned on.

Well, did you? Have a light, I mean? Don't leave us hanging, man.

I didn't unfortunately. He didn't beat me up either when I said no so he must have liked me.

My god. There is a whole world of subliminal meanings going on here that I am oblivious to.

1and1 Wrote:My god. There is a whole world of subliminal meanings going on here that I am oblivious to.
Let me get you caught up...

*Asking for a "Light" = Your pretty eyes make me harder than trigonometry!

*Asking for a "Match" = I have a dungeon in my basement.. \let me tie you up and spread jam all over your ears!

So basically the guy was interested in starting a family with Ian...

How could you guys miss that?

Yes, there's lots of sleazy innuendos over here like:
"'Scuse us mate, can you spare us some change" = I want you to probe my nipples with your tongue
"Do you know the way to Fulham?" = Get in my car. My gear stick is going to drive you into ecstasy
"That'll be £5.99 please" = Excuse me, I have just had a small sexual explosion down below and need to go clean myself up

IanSaysHi Wrote:Yes, there's lots of sleazy innuendos over here like:
"'Scuse us mate, can you spare us some change" = I want you to probe my nipples with your tongue
"Do you know the way to Fulham?" = Get in my car. My gear stick is going to drive you into ecstasy
"That'll be £5.99 please" = Excuse me, I have just had a small sexual explosion down below and need to go clean myself up

Looooooooooooool! !
Rotfl...
Guess I'll be on my way to the UK sooner than I thought...

And not as a tourist. .
But a beggar !!
And Fulham ?
Oh yeah going there too...!!

IanSaysHi Wrote:Yes, there's lots of sleazy innuendos over here like:

LMAO!!

Based on that then, I'm going to get a lot of nipple action requests when I nip out on my lunch break tomorrow *pun intended. I never knew!! :eek:

Anocxu Wrote:Looooooooooooool! !
Rotfl...
Guess I'll be on my way to the UK sooner than I thought...

And not as a tourist. .
But a beggar !!
And Fulham ?
Oh yeah going there too...!!

That'll be £5.99 please.