Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of this guy when you see his picture?
I'm the same as East, I have to know him or else he'll look like an average joe.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

sad, but a handsome guy...

Stephen Wrote:Here it is.

"Does he know his photo was posted on a gay BBS to be analyzed by strangers?"

You asked :-0

Borg69 Wrote:He looks passionate. Adventurous. Innocent, but you'll ask yourself "Omg where did he learn that?". He's caring but sometimes thoughtless. He's the type that will be the best and worst thing that has happened to you. He'll say he's all in, but there will always be that hint of secret you'll never know.

So...where does your Love Horoscope column typically appear? I want to subscribe! He's a Gemini, right...?

Pyromancer Wrote:So...where does your Love Horoscope column typically appear? I want to subscribe! He's a Gemini, right...?

I would guess Sagittarius or Leo.

Virge Wrote:He reminds me of a serial killer who does taxidermy and dresses in drag.

[Image: 1280px-Freddie_Highmore_2013.jpg]

(which explains Bowyn's comment)

Well everyone does know I'm attracted to paths - sociopaths, psychopaths, etc......

:biggrin:

^ Yes...and we are trying to re-educate you to be only attracted to kind and sharing people.

Hopefully progress has been made........

Stephen Wrote:He is a handsome guy that has many things to learn about the universe. His eyes tell me he is passionate and romantic. His eye brows indicant his need for perfection and how he thinks. He is willing to help people and not ask for anything in return. He loves music and it helps him relax. He is the kind of guy that if you need someone to talk to he is there. His haircut shows that he is adventurous and willing to try new things.

Sherlock Holmes would say you possess both the talents of observation and deduction. You not only noticed so many things that the rest of us missed, but you drew the obvious conclusions from those observations.

We saw a photograph.
You saw an angel.

Lex

Stephen Wrote:This is more of imagination and how you perceive things with just an image. Images are very limited, but I wanted to know how people see others through their own eyes. There are reactions that happen in the brain when you see pictures and they can be really different compared to another person. So, I just wanted to see what you guys would say.

My answer actually was an insight into what I see through my eyes...a clear one. I can't tell a thing about anyone from their picture...or anything that matters.

I need more....

He's got a great ass.