Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think of this tattoo suggestion that I'm thinking of?
What do you think of this tattoo suggestion?

Or more like a series of tattooes that will be connected.. Each tattoo that I will create will symbolize a part of my life, an epoc of my time here. like as an example: After my graduation and the year / years after that. This tattoo will be symbolized as late auntumn and melancholic. It will contain a world war 1 or 2 soldier in a gasmask, that is turning a box with stuff upside down over burning oil tin and sevral stuff falls into the fire like a molded and discarded graduation cap, dog tags and a shrunken head with dreads, as they stand outside the ruins of big ben. The soldiers and the discarded cap will symbolize the wreched family feud we had during my graduation and a half year later, the dogtags because I almost killed my self during that year, and the shrunken heads with the dreads and the big ben will symbolize when I cutted down my dreads and attempted to get my life back on track and turned to london to search for jobs but failed. And also a railroad track through all the tattooes that will symbolize a long path that binds everything up together.As a story, will this series of tattooes grow larger and larger, because time goes on, and I just continue living heh. But what do you think of doing it like that? Like having your story carved into symbols on your body? Is it neat or nay?
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Personally I don't like to have anything else in my body than clothing so I would say nay...but you're not me..hehe

This seems to be a meaningful thing to you, so why not?

If it shows how you have struggled and then overcomed rough patches, and it's a reminder for you of how far you've come...

do it....I suggest you ask the asistance of lady Silver Frost here in designing such images, she has a very good talent for them..

Sounds cool to me Smile and possibly unique... I have never heard of it anyway.

A tatoo is a personal thing, so it is how YOU feel it that is important, not how others do. Wink

However, if you want my opinion (which is only my opinion Wink ), the perception of what you've lived may change with years, and you have the tatoo of how you felt at the moment you did your tatoo. That's why I wouldn't do it, but as I said before, it's my humble opinion :p