Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does being submissive me to you?
I think I'm quite submissive person within a relationship. Not saying I don't like having my say etc. I just like other people taking control sometimes.

In the bedroom department I love having another person in control. I'm naturally a bottom too so works out quite well most of the time.

What do you think it means to you?

artyboy Wrote:I think I'm quite submissive person within a relationship. Not saying I don't like having my say etc. I just like other people taking control sometimes.

In the bedroom department I love having another person in control. I'm naturally a bottom too so works out quite well most of the time.

What do you think it means to you?
Same here. I love to give the power over, or rather have my guy take it😉
It lights a fire in me that I can't describe.

Is it a bad thing though. I sometimes feel you shouldn't let other people tell you what to do. But I just love feeling of a guy having power over me but I know I can trust them not to go to far.

I think the definition of being submissive is doing what the other guy wants Salook ...so give over your will to me and vote for Chaka Khan in the Rock and Roll hall of Fame poll LOL

Oh yeah...I think we are talking about sex..eh?

In that case...I think letting a guy take control and then submitting to him in stages.depending on the chemistry and the connection..and how well he dominates you..it is a beautiful thing when everything clicks...

East Wrote:I think the definition of being submissive is doing what the other guy wants Salook ...so give over your will to me and vote for Chaka Khan in the Rock and Roll hall of Fame poll LOL

Oh yeah...I think we are talking about sex..eh?

In that case...I think letting a guy take control and then submitting to him in stages.depending on the chemistry and the connection..and how well he dominates you..it is a beautiful thing when everything clicks...

Yeah sexually/bedroom department etc

artyboy Wrote:Is it a bad thing though. I sometimes feel you shouldn't let other people tell you what to do. But I just love feeling of a guy having power over me but I know I can trust them not to go to far.
As long as it doesn't go too far, then no. I don't want to be disrespected, but I do like to be bossed around a bit and controlled in the bedroom. There is a difference. As long as both parties know that it only goes so far and is all in fun, then I think it's pretty healthy. I see it all the time with straight couples.

Justme Wrote:As long as it doesn't go too far, then no. I don't want to be disrespected, but I do like to be bossed around a bit and controlled in the bedroom. There is a difference. As long as both parties know that it only goes so far and is all in fun, then I think it's pretty healthy. I see it all the time with straight couples.

I know what you mean.

What I find odd about myself is normally I'm quite masculine but in the bedroom I'm feminine.

It kinda means masochist for me, ahhaha ,if it only happens in bedroom(altogh i cant really think)with little naughty hints on everyday life,it is cute,(if it is more then that and devours the everyday life ,i think it is problem)

To me being submissive means giving up your control and power to someone else, putting their interests or pleasure ahead of yours, and a few other, more negatively connotated ideas.

I'm not a submissive person. I'm not necissarily a dominant person either though. I prefer more balanced power structures, whether I'm topping or bottoming. Call me boring, vanilla, whatever... but it's a turn off to me when I encounter people who are really locked into those roles. For me, one of the things that really appeals to me about being with other guys is that, for lack of a better word, equality between us.

Even with a casual hookup, I like mutual respect, and despite what people who are more open to dominant and submissive roles have told me, it seems like a very unbalanced distribution of respect, for each other and for ones self, to me.

In my every day life I actually being told what to do. Being submissive doesn't mean mutual respect isn't important. I think mutual respect is the key stone to a relationship.