Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I overreacting or he crossed the line?
So here’s what happened last week, Pete was trying to tell me a “funny” story about a black guy on Jack’d messaged him who said himself is just a very “tanned” Asian when Pete told him that he’s not interested in black. And then the guy requested Pete to send a pic of his dick but he sent a pic of his driver’s license by accident, so he blocked the guy immediately and was little concerned about his personal information being disclosed. I didn’t know what to say except for hoping the guy didn’t catch the address on DL cuz who knows if he’s some kind of freak, and this is what Pete responded and I quote “If he wants to come and see me that’s fine, I’ll have him suck me and I’ll fuck him, no big deal”. I don’t know about you guys but I wasn’t comfortable with this. Anyway, we ended up with a fight and basically he thought I was making a big deal of an “innocent” joke. More importantly, he said he has been busy with work and he’s tired of me recently always arguing with him, and since we’re not officially boyfriends yet and this is not a good start. We haven’t talked to each other in almost a week, and now I’m a little regret. I admit sometimes I do have some temper, but am I really making a big deal of it?

It sounds like Pete was owning up to his mistake and taking it in his stride. He has a sense of the ridiculous, it seems, or the absurd.

Why did you get mad at him, in fact ? That is not quite clear to me. Because he put his 'life at risk' by sending the wrong picture? What exactly did you fight over? I'm not sure the situation is very clear for any of us.

We need more to help judge the situation, [MENTION=22579]allanchen1990[/MENTION].

princealbertofb Wrote:It sounds like Pete was owning up to his mistake and taking it in his stride. He has a sense of the ridiculous, it seems, or the absurd.

Why did you get mad at him, in fact ? That is not quite clear to me. Because he put his 'life at risk' by sending the wrong picture? What exactly did you fight over? I'm not sure the situation is very clear for any of us.

We need more to help judge the situation, [MENTION=22579]allanchen1990[/MENTION].

I think he got mad at the fact his date (Pete is your date, right OP?) said he would fuck that one dude and got uncomfortable with it. Yes, it was a joke. But I also wouldn't feel very comfortable with that. So I wouldn't say you're overreacting; you're just not into that type of jokes. You guys aren't even in a relationship and apparently things are already not going well. I don't think you're meant to each other.