Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it mean?
Hi everyone. I'm just having some issues with someone that I love. I met him (an USA's guy) on last Summer, when he came to my university to join a one month's program. Well, after we knew each other for like 10 days, we've decided to be together. But very sad to say that, it's a long distance relationship. And after the program, he went back to USA and i'm still staying in my country, Malaysia. Even though we're from different countries and also different cultures, but I really feel that he's the one that I'm looking for... And he showed to me that he's really in love with me..but after 3 months, he sent me an email... broke up's email...i was very sad.... but after that email, he's still sending me msgs (we're using BBM)..and throughout this whole year, sometimes he really good to me, which made me feel that, we're back together again...but sometimes, he said it's my own thoughts...but the way he talked to me, the topics that we're talking,,i would say that it's just about the same like the couple's stuffs...and he told me before that, i'm very important to him and he couldn't find anyone else in USA.. and when i really feel that we're okay again...he acted weird...and until now..i don't know if I'm still "someone" to him or, I'm just a fool... He never said he loves me after we broke up..but he showed it to me in another way...so I'm kinda confused now..He said he's not allowed to be in any relationship right now (He's 21 years old and still studying..).. but still, i really hope to get to know if i'm still the one that he wants...or i'm just a tool for him to fill up his time when he's free... sigh... and btw, may i know what's the definition of boo? when we were together, he called me boo and according to him, it's just like "dear" or partner... may i know what does it mean in real? because until now, sometimes he do call me BOO. And another thing is that, he told me that he's GAY..but he's quite attractive and got a lot of gfs... he will call them as future wife.. but me?! sometimes i really feel that i'm nothing to him..and he will only find me when he's free...
Anyone from USA could help me to solve this issue? I need advice from all of you.. It's been a terrible year to me..I really miss him and love him a lot..and he told me before that he'll be back to meet up with me, or sometimes video chat..but at the end, he didn't make it..and he never mentioned it again..especially video chat..the very last time that we had video chat was September..and after that, he did ask me if i'm free on certain days or not and i'm always say YES to him..but eventually, he did nothing on that day and seems like he forgot whatever things that he've told me....

Long distance relationship are hard to maintain. Expect nothing but friendship from him and your heart will never be broken.

dfiant Wrote:Long distance relationship are hard to maintain. Expect nothing but friendship from him and your heart will never be broken.

I know it's hard.... I really hope that, he can give me an answer..the real answer..

Kind of complicated, John. But here's my two cents.

First of all I agree with Daz (Dfiant) that distance relationship is difficult to have. It's rare to find distance relationship that actually works. It's not impossible to have but as I've said, it takes a lot from both sides to make it work.

He sent you a broke up email. It can't be more clear than that. Clearly he wants to split up from you.

And another thing.

John, look at these key points.

Quote:sometimes he really good to me, which made me feel that, we're back together again...but sometimes, he said it's my own thoughts

Quote:He never said he loves me after we broke up..but he showed it to me in another way...

Quote:he told me that he's GAY..but he's quite attractive and got a lot of gfs... he will call them as future wife.. but me?!

Quote:he told me before that he'll be back to meet up with me, or sometimes video chat..but at the end, he didn't make it..and he never mentioned it again..

Quote:he did ask me if i'm free on certain days or not and i'm always say YES to him..but eventually, he did nothing on that day and seems like he forgot whatever things that he've told me....

Sorry John, he's playing and juggling you around. I'm sure he was sincerely into you whilst he was in Malaysia but I think things changed once he left.

I really think you should see him as a friend only. Nothing more and nothing less. Take his 'current flirtation' very lightly. It's all for your own good as the more you are into this one side relationship, the bigger and harder you will fall afterward. Avoid hurting yourself whilst you still can.

You are still very young, John. There are plenty of fish out there. You think this guy could be your Mr. Right but believe me, you will find more than just one Mr. Right in your lifetime.

P.S: Boo usually refers to 'My baby/my girlfriend/my boyfriend'. It's a term of endearment.

Jay Wrote:Kind of complicated, John. But here's my two cents.

First of all I agree with Daz (Dfiant) that distance relationship is difficult to have. It's rare to find distance relationship that actually works. It's not impossible to have but as I've said, it takes a lot from both sides to make it work.

He sent you a broke up email. It can't be more clear than that. Clearly he wants to split up from you.

And another thing.

John, look at these key points.

Sorry John, he's playing and juggling you around. I'm sure he was sincerely into you whilst he was in Malaysia but I think things changed once he left.

I really think you should see him as a friend only. Nothing more and nothing less. Take his 'current flirtation' very lightly. It's all for your own good as the more you are into this one side relationship, the bigger and harder you will fall afterward. Avoid hurting yourself whilst you still can.

You are still very young, John. There are plenty of fish out there. You think this guy could be your Mr. Right but believe me, you will find more than just one Mr. Right in your lifetime.

P.S: Boo usually refers to 'My baby/my girlfriend/my boyfriend'. It's a term of endearment.

Thanks Jay. Actually now I didn't really have much expectations on it anymore..Kinda hurt and I'm wondering if he knows how would I feel for all these while..