Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it mean to be a slut?
So what exactly means to be a slut? Does it mean to have sex with any man anywhere anytime? Or does it mean any sex outside the relationship?

I don't have a boyfriend, I'm not really looking for one and I like to have a sex with men that seem handsome and sexy to me. It doesn't happen often, maybe some two times a month, sometimes even less. I'm quite picky and I'll never sleep with just anything with a penis. But if I really see someone and we're mutually attracted, I will not wait long to get into bed with him. Of course, safe sex always. My friends sometimes as if joking call me a whore, because of just having fun with men without any steady relationship.

Am I a slut for just wanting warmth and attention from someone I like?

I'm not 100 % sure on the original definition but it seems to be most commonly applied to women who either happened to neglect that horny guy at the bar that time or girls who don't hide their strong sex drives and promiscuity. As if there was any kind of benefit in doing so. Some people believe that there's something inherently bad in "sleeping around" but as long as it's consensual and contraceptives are used there's no reason to be alarmed. Sadly, it's a lot more accepted for men to have multiple sexual partners.

Well, I am a manTongue If men are thought to have loose sexual relationship, why are they still called sluts?

You're a slut!

No not really.

Slut is a derogatory term that has no real defined limit.

It is a hang over from the age when male and female were different creatures, where a man who had ten sex partners was called a stud, while a woman with as many partners was called a slut.

I can sit here in righteousness and insist that anyone who has slept with more than 8 people willingly are sluts. This makes me better than anyone else you see, because I have only been with 8 partners willingly. I can make it worse and say - being with more than 2 people outside of a relationship makes you a slut.... and this makes me all perfect and saintly and good and wonderful while nearly everyone else is a 'slut' thus magically 'worse than' me.

This is how the word 'slut' is used. It is used to make a person less than based on something which really doesn't matter.

As long as everyone who have been with have done so with agreement, as long as no one gets hurt, then you are doing fine. If you are using sex as a tool to get ahead in life, or use it as an instrument to exact power over others, its a problem.

Sex is a wonderful experience that can be fun and intimate. I personally prefer to share sex with only special individuals, thus tend to reserve sex with partners who I'm trying to have a long term relationship with. That is my preference. It does not open the door for me to condemn you for having other preferences.

Unfortunately, there is this need in human beings to find reason to be 'better' than everyone else. Calling a person a 'slut' is one of those ways to make self feel better, and pretend that self is any higher up the food chain than everyone else.

Quote:slut
slət/
nounderogatory

noun: slut; plural noun: sluts

1. 1.
    a woman who has many casual sexual partners.
    synonyms:promiscuous woman, prostitute, whore; Moreinformaltart, floozy, tramp, hooker, hustler;
    datedscarlet woman, loose woman, hussy, trollop;
    archaicharlot, strumpet, wanton
    "she dressed like a slut and didn't act much better"

2. 2.
    dated
    a woman with low standards of cleanliness.

And with our dictionary we discover that slut is a word of gender, applied only to women. I'm going to assume that being on a LGBT forum talking about sex with men that this means you are male. I'm sorry honey, no matter how much sex you have, being a dude precludes you from being a slut.

The word is a hang over from the days when women were not allowed to enjoy sex and were supposed to be pure virgins when they were married off to a man by age 14. This is due to the way women were thought of and often treated as property.

This is the 21st century, we no longer think of women as property.

I thought for sure when I saw this thread someone was going to say ask meebles

I think you would be considered "normal" if you slept with different people on a semi-regular basis (once a week or a couple times a month). Single guys (whether your straight or gay) are allowed to be a little promiscuous without being considered a slut or man-whore.

If you went out every night trying to find a hook-up,,,, you'd definitely be considered a slut in my book.

When a gay friend calls you a man-whore or slut,,, it is usually a Term Of Endearment (friendly joke).
We Have Elvis !!

Depends who calls you a slut... If I's be calling peoples sluts it's cos I lurve them (or think they are sluts)

Also I think it a term used for people who sleep around a lot. "What a slut she slept with 7 people last night"

I am a huge slut, I have fucked hundreds if not thousands of men and I'm ok with that, I guess.

BUT

a) Maybe because I'm 37 yo, I don't find it as relevant or fun as it used to be and I'm much less slutty these days;

b) I'm very confident in bed (I've already told you my secrets, see my thread on sexual enhancers) but I'm a complete dork when it comes to non sexual interaction;

c) I've been wondering if this behaviour is sinful or not; many of you may find this silly but I don't, I really want to be good. Lust is, however, a capital sin and many people even consider it the worst of all sins but I honestly can't see why, how can it be harmful?

Speaking of sluttiness, I have this little Christmas tradition of mine: go to Lisbon, stay at a fancy hotel and fuck as much ass as I possibly can.

This year was no exception, it was fun and I also got to visit a dear friend of mine in the city.

I also met a nice guy, I fucked him like a maniac in a local gay sauna but then he wanted to go out with me and I panicked a bit (see b) on my previous post). It's not just shyness, I had no idea who he was - I just knew he was gorgeous and a great fuck.

He gave me his number but I didn't call him back and I think I did the right thing. You can't be too careful in the world of cruising.

sluttyness is not just a female thing.

Also being a slut isn't necissarrily a bad thing, as long as you are having fun and being safe. whats the problem?