Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it mean to be "slutty"?
...pretty much want to know the answer to the question...yeah

I think when most people use the word slut they're referring to someone who either dresses provocatively or who sleeps with lots of people. I'm not sure why you're asking but I personally find it ridiculous to insult anyone for the aforementioned reasons.

Yeah, thanks...I was just curious about the word cuz I wanted to get opinions about what exactly it meant...

Most common definitions:

1. To be a female player or stud, or at least come off that way.

2. To be a female that's disliked (especially when no one will take you seriously by calling her fat or ugly instead, though when possible the vindictive will add all 3 together if they can).

Someone who dresses or acts like a slut, but will do the job for free (?) Smile

me and my hugs, lol

Someone of "easy virtue", someone who flirts sexually with anybody.
Someone who dresses to show off "what they got".
Someone who is always talking about sex.
Someone who thinks sex is "free and easy", as one might go to the 7-11 to pick up a candy bar.

Lol I'm from Spain and I know exactly what it means so it's weird that you don't know what it means.. Sometimes it's not an insult you know; I say slutty to someone who likes to have fun with guys with no regrets, and sometimes who dressed provocative/sexy lol my friends and I call eachother 'slutties' haha

As a slut, I can say that its still funny to me the way some people think about sex in general and sexuality.

I'm very free with sex, if I like a guy, find him attractive, I'm drop my pants in a hearbeat. The ones that I really like though, I try to take things slow with, I want them to know that they are more than just a hookup to me.

I just met a great guy on Sunday, and I didn't bring sex up at all in our conversation, because I want it to be clear to him that I am in it for more than just sex.

When I just want a hookup though, I'm very upfront about it.

:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

So yeah, I'm a slut, and I like it.

Richard

It's usually an insult that can be taken and used in a non-insulting way - still mainly an insult though. Like a girl [usually] who sleeps around or dresses provocative but I've known people to try and use it in a relationship to just talk about being very hyper sexual.