Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does your member name mean?
So as I read all these member names, I can't help but be a bit curious about how some people came up with them. Oh yeah, and if they mean anything too.

My member name, jade_ari, comes from my name. Not very funny I know. :redface:

Anyway guys and gals, what does your member name mean or stand for?

There are 114 answers here

Mine comes from my name. Tongue

I would like muscle Smile

ALBABONZAI

ALBA is Scots Gaelic for SCOTLAND

and

BONZAI is an old nickname that i randomly got called one day and has stuck to this day.

I just mashed them to show my Pride to be Scottish and my nickname Big Grin xxx

My favorite place in the world is Monterey California (and I live closeby which is nice)...my favorite author who I have read and reread a zillion times is John Steinbeck and my favorite Steinbeck book is East of Eden. Also...the places I hang out at the most as well as my shop is located in some of the same locales that are in East of Eden so I chose my name based on all of these things.

well mines is my real first name ( no surprise there ) and 125 just a random number , not because i can't count 123

mine is boring, j = my first initial and uk = where I am in very non-specific terms!

I hate having to pick a username, I sit and think for ages and can either not think of a good one, or can only think of ones that are already taken, so I make something rubbish up and within 24 hours I spot an unusual username somewhere else and think damn, why didnt I come up with that. Ho hum!

mines is from morbid facination, my love of mystery and the occult.

I love Graveyards and Crypts...especailly if they're old and overgrown, just makes them, so much more, I dunno... Romantic... I guess?

Cryptic + unique = Cryptique ... or Crypts for short, been using it for a while... Turns out it's also the name of a company that made Ouija boards ... so that's a wee bonus :biggrin:

Mine is the same name I use on various gay-related sites (Bear411, et al). I separate my online gay life from my regular life (with Facebook and other social networking).

However, I have a twitter account under the same name, as well as my primary twitter account that I use for my geeky-related hobbies.