Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does your member name mean?
it speaks for itself really...

I like the river, lake and sea.Confusedmile:

My name is Greg. The 3 is for the month of March, and 17 for the 17th day of March which is my B-day. March 17 is also St. Patrick's Day, and no I'm not Irish. Although Irish people are very cool to hang out with, talk to, and drink with, lol.

I stated in my intro thread... not sure. Well if I didn't, it's my original boyfriend nickname given to me by my boyfriend (at the time). It's really only cutie. He has called me "cutie boy" a few times. I wanted him to call me cutie boy, however he just called me cutie without boy I love the nickname, so I made it my member name here.

My name is Victor, but Fijians pronounce it Vikta... so Vikta I became Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slipknot is my all time favorite among metal bands and when I started to like them the "rlz" thing was widely used in Bulgaria, meaning that something rules. It is probably used all over the world, though, I'm just sayin. So it's Slipknot+ rlz = SlipknotRlZZ :]

My member name comes first from the Nordic Fenris Wolf, the end of the old and the beginning of the new world, and second you know the big hairy gay bears? A friend of mine found that I am not a bear but a wolf ;-) because I allegedly acting as a lead animal in the herd, but very often but I am a loner, defence "the family" with claws and teeth if necessary.
Nobody call me for years by my first name ... only fen or "the Wolf"
Be that as it will ... this nick name I've adopted already with something like pride.

RS CONCEPTIONS is my collective "brand" name for my music, since I produce music under a variety of project aliases, I like to have one name that brings it all together.

Prince - I like associating myself with royalty but I didn't like the sound of "King."

Muzic - I play music, listen to music, and love music. But I wanted to be different so I put in a "z" instead of an "s". Not to mention it also looks cooler.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

It's an acronym I came up with waay back when for my very first email account back when I was still in middle school. Vicky And Jacob Best Friends Forever. Jacob is my cat. Wink